2nd Worst day ever!!!

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

you'd be on the last page when you dropped a cigarette on it and it burned down. lol

has anybody seen "pursuit of happyness" with will smith?

thats how wil's movie would be. 2 hours of some dude getting fucked. it was painful. i wouldn't be able to watch it.

Wasn't. Was merely saying you should carry a gun with you in your car and proceed to go nuts when there's traffic and then try to visit your daughter on her birthday while going to a surplus store and seeing a crazy war veteran and then shooting him and stealing his goods.

Full name, social security number, bank account number, PIN number, physical and mailing address, medical records, 10 strands of hair with follicles attached, a vial of your blood, a small stool sample...

You had a shitty day?

30+ innocent college kids were killed today for absolutely no reason. They woke up this morning, went to class, and then got executed. And you're bitching about your petty BMW? Now that's just fuckin ridiculous.

edit: Sorry, I'm still fairly shook up... that was pretty harsh.

alright... I didnt mean to come across as bitching... and I posted this before I even knew anything about the VirginiaTech shooting...

You Don't Have To Apologise. You Said You Had A Bad Day And That's That. I'm Sure It Was A Bad Day For Other People To. Your Car Got Broken Into, If That Happened To Anyone Else They'd Be Pissed To.

Back