2pac Lives

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

the reason why albums can keep coming out is..... you record like 100 songs per album and narrow it down to the ones you like the most, those are on there.. they are called masters.. the new cd's just have their old songs, with either new beats or old beats, and put on cd's to sell.

statute of limitations depends on the crime
some dipshit in CT that killed his neighbor in the 70s was charged with the murder in 2000 and sentanced to 20/life
and i guess he was living over in europe for most of the time between the murder and the trial

Originally posted by Domeskilla@Jul 23 2003, 07:16 PM
the reason why albums can keep coming out is..... you record like 100 songs per album and narrow it down to the ones you like the most, those are on there.. they are called masters.. the new cd's just have their old songs, with either new beats or old beats, and put on cd's to sell.

True, all of his unreleased material that were not put on CD's are now being produced by his mother and Suge Knight with new beats.

Which comes to another theory. Some people say that Suge Knight had killed Tupac because he thought that Tupac was become too popular and was going to take over Death Row Records, so Suge had to get rid of him.

Therefore, he had to kill him off so he could make money off of him after his death. Supposivly that's why Suge Knight has yet to this date set up an interview dealing with Tupac, and produces his CD's to make money off his ass.

The only part that doesn't make sense is that Suge was the one sitting next to him in the car when he was shot. So, maybe he just hired a hit man or something. I dunno, theres just too many holes in that theory to make sense.

he has had interviews about him man, its on video and on the investigation show that is on discovery, he flat out said he would NOT tell the cops who shot him, if he knew.

I believe Suga had him killed, but not for taking over, b/c when you sign with death row, you signed for life and pac and snoop wanted out to follow dre and get up on aftermath, so suge said fuck this, shot him, snoop ran to dre and suge was in prison.

Originally posted by Domeskilla@Jul 23 2003, 11:00 PM
he has had interviews about him man, its on video and on the investigation show that is on discovery, he flat out said he would NOT tell the cops who shot him, if he knew.

I believe Suga had him killed, but not for taking over, b/c when you sign with death row, you signed for life and pac and snoop wanted out to follow dre and get up on aftermath, so suge said fuck this, shot him, snoop ran to dre and suge was in prison.

Damn I had no idea that Pac wanted to even leave Death Row records. What is Suge in prison for anyways? Is it gang related?

Originally posted by karnash@Jul 23 2003, 05:12 PM
you guys should really learn to idolize people of great social and political importance rather than create false demi-gods out of people who do no good for the world...

what i cant understand is why do people idolize, to the point of obsession, celebrities and rock stars and sports players.

Do these types of people really bring enjoyment and fullfillment to your lives?

i mean, i LIKE alot of celebrities and what-not.....but to the point where i carry on about the on-goings of their personal life like some Daily Variety gossup columnist is kind of outrageous dont you think?

i dunno.

just my .3 cents.

it's simple Karn

When I was young bitches were all about 2Pac, Bumping 2Pac while cruzin or at a party could start a conversation that could, and has , got me laid.

I also watch "The O'Riley Factor", which has NEVER gotten me laid, and never will

therefore so far as my ID is concerned Pac>O'Riley

Originally posted by dveit+Jul 23 2003, 10:05 PM-->
Domeskilla
@Jul 23 2003, 11:00 PM

Damn I had no idea that Pac wanted to even leave Death Row records. What is Suge in prison for anyways? Is it gang related?

yea, he is back in prison i do believe for some unsolved murders that about a yr ago, Tha Row (his new label) was raided in connection with those homicides. He was in prison back in the day for drugs, and other gang related stuff.

I believe suge had a bullet proof vest on and/or decided to take the chance of getting hit once or twice.

no way, If I was Suge I wouldn't even chance it, that idea just doesn't make sense. If you mean why he's in jail right now, it's because he beat up a vallet at a lot in Cali. That's at least what I heard

Originally posted by Domeskilla@Jul 23 2003, 11:33 PM
I believe suge had a bullet proof vest on and/or decided to take the chance of getting hit once or twice.

What's weird is that tupac ALWAYS talked about wearing vests, and always had one on all the time, but why would he not wear one that night he got shot?

Supposivly its said that Suge told him not to wear one that night... wonder why...

if the guy can survive gun shots to the head, the ones that killed him should be nothing.

I believe he was shot, but he checked himself out of the hospital that night and went home and later died.. i think he got out and ran from suge and is in the islands somewhere.

Originally posted by dveit@Jul 23 2003, 05:20 PM
Karnash, that post has nothing to do with the topic.

I, nor anyone else on this thread stated or implied that they gave two shits about celebrities everyday's lives. I posted about Tupacs death and all of a sudden you start jumpin on everybody's dick about who they should or should not idolize and how Tupac is some ghetto worthless punk. We just don't care man. Honestly, if you don't have anything productive to say, then shut up because I don't care for your worthless flaming.

would you like to jump on my dick? :ghey:

Originally posted by machine@Jul 24 2003, 12:02 AM
would you like to jump on my dick? :ghey:

: :wtf: :newbie:

Why don't you try READING the posts.

Anyways, I think it was Suge who set up his first shootings too, where he took 5 bullets after coming out of the studio. That all got blamed on Biggie and Pdiddy though, and thats where the rivalry started.

don't call me a noob you fuckin faggot! Wanna know why "i had no idea pac wanted to leave Death Row?" YOUR NOBODY!! Your not in some gangsta rap inner circle, privy to all the g-dawg gossip fo shizzle, dumbass. Your probably a 16 year old white boy living in suburbia with a "2PAC R.I.P." airbrushed wifebeated that you got at the local flea market, i hate my daddy so imma act hardcore and beat off to my Eminem poster. GET A FUCKIN LIFE!!!!

I am a suburbia white kid, but what the fuck does that have to do with anything? not everyone reads up on this shit, so some ppl dont know the truth behind it or the facts. Letting them know they are wrong is cool, but calling him out like you did, you're a fucking tool. I listen to Eminiem so what? When i was little i was living it up as a kid, had drama, but everyone did.. but that doesn't mean i never listened to gangsta rap.. i listen to country, rock and rap.. so what the fuck? Who's to say he didnt either? I probably know more about the industry then you're puck ass wannabe hardcore self does.. i live for this shit.. so dont calling anyone fucking stupid.. correct them, but dont turn this into honda-tech by flaming..

Originally posted by machine@Jul 24 2003, 12:09 AM
don't call me a noob you fuckin faggot! Wanna know why "i had no idea pac wanted to leave Death Row?" YOUR NOBODY!! Your not in some gangsta rap inner circle, privy to all the g-dawg gossip fo shizzle, dumbass. Your probably a 16 year old white boy living in suburbia with a "2PAC R.I.P." airbrushed wifebeated that you got at the local flea market, i hate my daddy so imma act hardcore and beat off to my Eminem poster. GET A FUCKIN LIFE!!!!

Talk about way out of line man. First of all, take that dick out of your ass, then actually try to post something that has to do with the thread. It's people like your dumbass that make hondaswap worse and worse. I don't know where even got half of that bullshit in your post from, but just because i'm interested in finding out what happened to tupac, all of a sudden i am obsessed and worship him? You don't even know the fuck your talking about. So if you don't like tupac or gansta rap then its as simple as getting out of this thread. Don't be a lamer and just flame people because they like a certain genre of music. Don't be fucking :ghey: and just keep your mouth shut bitch. That's all im gonna say.

Originally posted by dveit+Jul 23 2003, 10:51 PM-->
Domeskilla
@Jul 23 2003, 11:33 PM

What's weird is that tupac ALWAYS talked about wearing vests, and always had one on all the time, but why would he not wear one that night he got shot?

Supposivly its said that Suge told him not to wear one that night... wonder why...

deveit...i don't remember you saying if you thought he was alive, but if you think he's still alive, don't you think it's kinda contradicting (if i spelled that right) to say that suge convinced him not to wear a vest that night, implying that he indeed did get shot and killed? it's weird tho...to many factors point to him still being alive, yet the same amount of factors point to suge getting him killed...i guess we'll never know, or until Sept. 7th of this year. I honestly don't see him coming back, guess i'll have to wait...I'll bet any of you "pinks" that he is chillin' smokin' a phat ass blunt with Suddame and Osama :eek:

Originally posted by B16RacerN2NR@Jul 24 2003, 12:53 AM
deveit...i don't remember you saying if you thought he was alive, but if you think he's still alive, don't you think it's kinda contradicting (if i spelled that right) to say that suge convinced him not to wear a vest that night, implying that he indeed did get shot and killed? it's weird tho...to many factors point to him still being alive, yet the same amount of factors point to suge getting him killed...i guess we'll never know, or until Sept. 7th of this year. I honestly don't see him coming back, guess i'll have to wait...I'll bet any of you "pinks" that he is chillin' smokin' a phat ass blunt with Suddame and Osama :eek:

Yeah it is somewhat contradicting myself, but I kinda agree on both sides. I want to beleive that he's alive, but there is some hard evidence showing that he had infact been shot. But theres one thing for sure, that after he got shot that night, he checked himself out of the hospital. So whether he died seven (after 7 coincidence) days afterwards or he hitched a ride outta the country, no one knows. Until Sept. 7th

Talk about way out of line man. First of all, take that dick out of your ass, then actually try to post something that has to do with the thread. It's people like your dumbass that make hondaswap worse and worse. I don't know where even got half of that bullshit in your post from, but just because i'm interested in finding out what happened to tupac, all of a sudden i am obsessed and worship him? You don't even know the fuck your talking about. So if you don't like tupac or gansta rap then its as simple as getting out of this thread. Don't be a lamer and just flame people because they like a certain genre of music. Don't be fucking and just keep your mouth shut bitch. That's all im gonna say.

AMEN.

who gives a fuck? obviously people who read this thread and post information about tupac does. I understand if people flame ricers because this is a honda performance oriented site, but just because you don't listen to a certain type of music doesn't mean someone who does is stupid.

hondaswap has more and more people flaming each other over stupid stuff like this. in my opinion you guys have low self-esteem or something, and flaming others make you feel better about yourselves.

I see tupac more than just a "gansta rapper", more as a poet. if you never listen to his music then don't say shit. some of his songs are more about bettering the society than the shit that rappers put out these days (see the dipshits, oops, i meant the dipset).

and just because you listen to an artist's music doesn't mean you're riding dicks. I am NOT black nor am i from the ghetto but so what, i don't idolize him or try to dress like him, hell i'm chinese for Christ sakes, I feel his music that's all.

Originally posted by dveit+Jul 23 2003, 11:57 PM-->
B16RacerN2NR
@Jul 24 2003, 12:53 AM
deveit...i don't remember you saying if you thought he was alive, but if you think he's still alive, don't you think it's kinda contradicting (if i spelled that right) to say that suge convinced him not to wear a vest that night, implying that he indeed did get shot and killed?  it's weird tho...to many factors point to him still being alive, yet the same amount of factors point to suge getting him killed...i guess we'll never know, or until Sept. 7th of this year.  I honestly don't see him coming back, guess i'll have to wait...I'll bet any of you "pinks" that he is chillin' smokin' a phat ass blunt with Suddame and Osama  :eek:

Yeah it is somewhat contradicting myself, but I kinda agree on both sides. I want to beleive that he's alive, but there is some hard evidence showing that he had infact been shot. But theres one thing for sure, that after he got shot that night, he checked himself out of the hospital. So whether he died seven (after 7 coincidence) days afterwards or he hitched a ride outta the country, no one knows. Until Sept. 7th

that's crazy how he checked himself out the hospital that night, the same night they supposedly removed one of his lungs, tupac must have the healing powers of wolverine

Back