2pac Lives

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

I think that if he comes back, people will give him more respect than ever. Hence, I doubt he will get shot or anything like that. Most people will just be in shock and be like "holy shit" now that was badass. Plus he will knock off all that haters.

no one is gonna argue that tupac wasn't the greatest person ever lived or he doesn't deserve being called a martyr, AND HE's NOT. I don't listen to his music because I idolize him and believe everything he says, I listen to his music because I enjoy listening to it, just as anyone else would listen to any other type to music.

as for the Machiaveli issue, I myself read "the prince" back when I was a freshmen in college, and it is no where near leisure reading, lets just say I stopped after 2 pages into the book. Someone has to be fairly intellegent to actually read the book, understand it and think/live by it. Anyways the book reading issue doesn't contribute to the argument on either side.

I myself wouldn't compare kurt cobain with tupac, because one killed himself with while bent on drugs and one was murdered, supposedly. Of course you can attribute then teens these days to gangsta music, hell you can attribute it to anything like movies, tv, even bush. People are not being responsible at all, the root of the problems is the person, not what they listen to or watch. Attributing their faults to external influences just shifts the blame on to others. I can't believe poeple are actually blamed manson, eminem and the matrix for columbine.
It's the kids' fault, their parents' fault.

basically you like him or you don't. I like his music and thats that. I honestly don't care if he comes back and I am having doubts if he will. People online have been saying he is on any dates they can get a farfetched link to the 7 day theory.

Originally posted by word@Jul 25 2003, 02:14 AM
no one is gonna argue that tupac wasn't the greatest person ever lived or he doesn't deserve being called a martyr, AND HE's NOT. I don't listen to his music because I idolize him and believe everything he says, I listen to his music because I enjoy listening to it, just as anyone else would listen to any other type to music.

as for the Machiaveli issue, I myself read "the prince" back when I was a freshmen in college, and it is no where near leisure reading, lets just say I stopped after 2 pages into the book. Someone has to be fairly intellegent to actually read the book, understand it and think/live by it. Anyways the book reading issue doesn't contribute to the argument on either side.

I myself wouldn't compare kurt cobain with tupac, because one killed himself with while bent on drugs and one was murdered, supposedly. Of course you can attribute then teens these days to gangsta music, hell you can attribute it to anything like movies, tv, even bush. People are not being responsible at all, the root of the problems is the person, not what they listen to or watch. Attributing their faults to external influences just shifts the blame on to others. I can't believe poeple are actually blamed manson, eminem and the matrix for columbine.
It's the kids' fault, their parents' fault.

basically you like him or you don't. I like his music and thats that. I honestly don't care if he comes back and I am having doubts if he will. People online have been saying he is on any dates they can get a farfetched link to the 7 day theory.

:werd: I didn't even wanna take a look at his books.

Also, I wouldn't compare Kurt Cobain anywhere near Tupac either, Kurt was just a plain out junkie. Although he could play pretty well all smacked on heroine.

Back