3.2 Liter SOHC V-TEC and Tripnotic Tranny

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

TheGreekLV

Today is a clearer listing of what I am selling. I'm selling the engine and tranny out of my Acura complete. This means the manifold, cylinder heads, computers, etc... I just bought this car recently and doing a engine and tranny upgrade. The engine and tranny have no leaks and the compression is excellent. As you know the tranny is both auto and manual. The engine is a 3.2 SOHC V-TEC with 260hp. Since I am not a dealer and since there is a lot of fraud going on on this site I will keep the engine and tranny in my car so that the buyer can remove both, that way you get what you paid for. This means I will personally deliver the car to the buyer. I require " No Deposit". I will provide my own shipping of my car back to me. The tranny is reliable and made in the end of 2003 so I do not have a faulty tranny. The car runs tip top. I will consider all reasonable offers. Serious inquiries only. If you have any questions please feel free to email me at nfk6513@hotmail.com Thank you. ------I do have pictures upon request.

I will take 1st 4g's for everything under the hood. I mean everything. I will deliver to you.

"TipTronic" While it's like TipTronic, that exact name is copywritten as the Porsche system for manual shifting of gears / plugging up the vacuum actuators.

Honda, when I last checked, had no specific name for their system. Don't get me wrong - it's basically the same thing. But "Tripnotic" is more of a Paul Van Dyk song than transmission nomenclature. :)

The worst part is I bought this car from a certified used Acura dealership here in Vegas.....LOL I need to stick with my 3rd GEN Rx-7's and not these front wheel drive Acura's.

I'm selling everything under the hood for a 100% complete swap. I'm not asking for an outrageous price. I'm just trying to offset my upgrade costs. Make an offer.

What are you going to put in that behemoth of your's if you don't mind me asking?
Just a warning, I guarantee that 99.999999% of the people on here would never consider buying that engine, because there's nothing to put it in besides what you are driving. Just a heads up.

Upgrading to a 6 spd tranny and DOHC V-TEC. Well I think you are right so I'm going to just advertise on "All-Acura". My last resort is to just gut the whole thing myself and sell it piece by piece.

Back