3.2 SOHC V-TEC Engine and Tranny

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

TheGreekLV

Today is a clearer listing of what I am selling. I'm selling the engine and tranny out of my Acura complete. This means the manifold, cylinder heads, computers, etc... I just bought this car recently and doing a engine and tranny upgrade. The engine and tranny have no leaks and the compression is excellent. As you know the tranny is both auto and manual. The engine is a 3.2 SOHC V-TEC with 260hp. Since I am not a dealer and since there is a lot of fraud going on on this site I will keep the engine and tranny in my car so that the buyer can remove both, that way you get what you paid for. This means I will personally deliver the car to the buyer. I will provide my own shipping of my car back to me. The tranny is reliable and made in the end of 2003 so I do not have a faulty tranny. The car runs tip top. I will consider all reasonable offers. Serious inquiries only. If you have any questions please feel free to email me at nfk6513@hotmail.com Thank you.

Back