3.5k to spend on the hatch

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

formby

learning in progress
well i already have the rex with the lsv....i just got some xtra cash; i can spend 3.5k. on the hatch (1999)...

i was thinking......b16 complete swap from hmotors: B16A 92-95 (SiR-II) Complete Change Over Price: $ 2250.00 Plus shipping and handling

http://www.hmotorsonline.com/shop/sc2000se...page&item=30005

with a obd2-obd1 harness and (mount kit ?) then buying an ls/crv block and just do the lsvtec swap.....

but i was wondering if there was a place to buy a 99-00 usdm si motor...in h-motors they only carry 92-95...... i want the 99-00 so i dont have to buy a mounting kit or the harness.....

what to do??????

I would keep your 99 stock and keep playing with the rex if you're happy with the rex then save the money.

Maybe turbo your existing motor. Or maybe turbo your CRX. But like Jeffie said if your happy with your rex and you dont really feel like putting a snail on your hatch then do the swap. Somthing is beter then nothing you know.

werd. having 2 project cars and no 3rd for a daily driver sucks. take it from me.

throw an LS block in the crx. do some H/C pistons and some head work, and you'll have a high 12 low 13 sec car for sure.

I already have the lsv/ in the rex and my favorate car is the CTR....i think ill try to find a gsr block,b16head, h/c pistons, ls crank, gsr tranny and just chill for a while.......

but i might save the cash for a rainy day....????

Originally posted by b204dr@Mar 14 2005, 12:54 PM
Listen to the man who had to walk to work!
[post=473318]Quoted post[/post]​

word. walking to work fucking sucks when its 20 degrees out. let me tell you.

pissed me off enough to the point where i bought an STi. lol

Back