$3.99 by March.

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Venezuela would be pretty stupid to stop selling oil to us seeing as how we buy most of their oil and they don't even have their own refineries.

Well,yes.. They ARE stupid. But they have the Kennedies eating out of their hand. There will ALWAYS be someone there to buy it up. Think Rockefeller.

why don't we just invade them for the oil, take over the county, overthrow the president, destroy the city, then stick around to rebuild it while rebels keep killing us with guerilla tactics.

this should work, shouldn't it?

When the US attacked Japan, Italy and Germany, it was the first (and to date: ONLY) nation to ever take on an opponent, win, and then rebuild them as a free people.....

.... in world history.

That's why we can't invade based on assets. We are the only country that doesn't do that. (Put your tinfoil hats down, people)

Yup, China will easily use what we dont buy. Plus (I didn't read it) but does it say anywhere that it wont sell to any of the other gas companies here? BP is pretty darn big as with some others.

E85 is a terrible fuel.

Someone on Discover channel this weekend made the most brilliant statement: "Petrol is the best fuel in the world. bar none. The problem is, we use too much of it"

We aren't the problem here. Even people who build and enjoy 10 mpg muscle cars arent the problem.

We aren't 1/4 the problem that soccer moms who feel they NEED a 6000 lbs SUV to carry one person and a precious 80 pound turd to school are the fucking problem.

No. China is the problem. They've got like a billion people and they're starting to catch up and use our gas. Those buttholes don't need to drive.

when I live in PA I got gas for 98 cents a gallon. I paid $1.19 when I moved to CT and paid as little as $.68 a gallon in New Hampshire.

Gas is all the same. The only way to make a lick of difference is avoid an SUV, and then to make a further difference get a motorcycle. The end.

E85 is a terrible fuel.

The only reason it's a terrible fuel is that it takes more energy to produce E85 than we get out of it. There are other alternatives like switchgrass which actual produces a net gain of energy output and there is also hemp

I love being able to fill up with ~$7.00 of premium and getting almost half a tank. That was about 6 months ago so not sure on the price at the time. Seems like it NEVER runs out compared to my mom's taurus. I only use premium gotta keep shit clean :). Oh, and if there's an H-E-B grocery store near you don't even think about their cheap pumps that oil is very dirty.

And it takes twice as many moles of e85 to do anything. So it takes WAY more to make E85 than it can put out.

By the way, they shut down a highway in CT today because a hydrogen truck tipped over and there was a "hydrogen spill". This makes the state the dumbest bunch of fuckers on the planet.

"Oh my god ! It's leaking HYDROGEN !? Is THAT WHAT I SMELL !? I'm suing !!!!"

"Today in the news, a horrible hydrogen leak on the highway - thousands panic as fog forms and dissipates."

By the time the accident was over, the hydrogen was GONE. "Oh god, don't smoke near it ! We might get a really.... well, frankly a neat show for 5 seconds. Pass me a lighter!"

Back