$3.99 by March.

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

PFK.jpg

Ahahaha where the hell did this come from?!?!?! I thought we were talking about movies and shit.....lol

Ahahaha where the hell did this come from?!?!?! I thought we were talking about movies and shit.....lol

Who the hell knows where this thread is going? It started with talk of gas prices, and then somehow ended up on the subject of sexual relations with John Cusack and the stereotypical expectation that colored fellows lust after buckets of fried chicken...

:confused:

AHAHAH!!!
"Colored fellows lust after buckets of fried chicken"???
That's the best phrase I've heard in a long time. It sounds so passionate lol.

Um... I dunno, a uterus??? lol.
Got bored, so I dropped in on this shit lol.

wait so to get back on subject here wasnt they just doing like a debate about hydrogen powered cars not too long ago??

i heard that it would be the second best alt. fuel sept the fact that every one would be driving around in portable hydrogen bombs

wait so to get back on subject here wasnt they just doing like a debate about hydrogen powered cars not too long ago??

i heard that it would be the second best alt. fuel sept the fact that every one would be driving around in portable hydrogen bombs

Little Hindenburgs, yes. Hydrogen bombs are an entirely different beast. That is a drawback to hydrogen. Makes your evening commute that much more fun. The trick to making a hydrogen vehicle work (and be safe) is to do your hydrogen harvesting on the fly from a safer chemical... water. Excellent source of hydrogen, can be harvested on the fly rather easily (electrolysis), and damn if it aint cheap.

true true i just didnt see what the big problem with it is i mean how come they havent got a car out yet i mean i have seen so many prototypes but nothing produced

Little Hindenburgs, yes. Hydrogen bombs are an entirely different beast. That is a drawback to hydrogen. Makes your evening commute that much more fun. The trick to making a hydrogen vehicle work (and be safe) is to do your hydrogen harvesting on the fly from a safer chemical... water. Excellent source of hydrogen, can be harvested on the fly rather easily (electrolysis), and damn if it aint cheap.
there is a scandanavian country that is doing that. they have wells set up and the pumps for the water are solar powered.

We currently drive around with 10+ gallons of explosive, flammable liquid every day. The gas is dangerous, but only about equally with what we already do. :)

Hydrogen is safe as hell in a fire. They have set up tests where they try to blow up cars powered by both gasoline and hydrogen. The hydrogen burns off QUICK and pretty much MAY singe the hairs off your head. The Hindenburg didn't blow up from hydrogen, it blew up from the coating (I forget the name of the stuff). I wanna say coping or something.

When cameras filmed the Hindenburg, that thing was empty of all hydrogen the moment it's skin was opened. Hydrogen is funny like that.

CT shut down the highway because a truck carring Hydrogen rolled over, and spring a leak. By the time the truck stopped rolling, all that hydrogen was long gone. But because people are fucking stupid, they shut down the highway.

"Oh my god ! The Hydrogen is LEAKING OUT ! There is a FOG FORMING ! Oh, it's gone" "Who do we sue now ?"

The very nature of Hydrogen means that it ALWAYS leaks. It leaks out of metals. It's too small to completely contain.

:werd:

ive been saying the same damn thing about nuclear power... we havent built a nuclear power plant in something like 30 years... we have come a long way since 3 mile island and Chernobyl... hell we have nuclear power stations inside submarines running safely... its time to get back in the fucking game

my problem with nuclear energy is NOT the problem of a metldown, but rather what do we do with the cored when they are used up?

Back