$3.99 by March.

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

load them on a rocket and fire them bitches off towards the sun

lol, yeah cuz that's cost effective.

we'll burn more rocket fuel than we would oil. kinda defeats the purpose.

and then we have a nuclear space :(

the sun is already a giant nuclear reactor... wouldnt really make a difference there... the rocket would just be incinerated as it approaches the sun...
you dont need fuel to make the whole trip either... only enough to get you to space and set it on a course toward the sun... after that its just minor adjustments to stay on track... eventually the suns gravity will take over and take care of the rest of the trip.... the cost of putting the rocket up wouldnt be all that bad... its only about $5-10M and im sure the price could go down once a system is in place... probly get it to around $2M... better option than putting it into a hollowed out mountain like we are now

Last edited:
The trouble with that is that launching stuff into space is expensive because of the energy required. Something like $10,000 per pound.

And we're talking about tremendous amounts of URANIUM here, which is heavier than gold.

hrm... that's an idea.

if we can somehow liquify it and put it in corona bottles, the national energy crisis will be solved!

idk if you guys have every heard of fernold (spelling) but it was a nuclear plant im not to sure of what they did the plant was pretty much put on wraps a few years back info is limited. they are cleaning it up and turning it into a wild life preservation wanna talk about stupid shit there ya go.

but to add to it all, all the equipment that was used in side the area wasnt allowed out so every thing in big huge domes and covered with a shit load of dirt. most of the urainum that they cleaned out of the plant either got transported to somewere by train or was but inside the domes

my problem with nuclear energy is NOT the problem of a metldown, but rather what do we do with the cored when they are used up?

My brother was in a super smart person program during high school called International Bacheloric or something like that (i know i didnt spell it right).

and his friend is going on to be a Nuclear Physicist and he actuall has his Idea on this was very interesting. Its actually the Idea he is using to get his Masters or something.

Put the used up cores in abandoned salt mines. They are deep as shit and salt blocks radiation or something like that. :shrug2:

I probably made it sound stupid but he explained it all to me not to long ago. I got about half of it. the main points i guess you could say lol.

Back