3-days only!!! everything must go!

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

posol

RETIRED
if they aren't gone and PAID for by paypal by friday night, they are going to the junkyard sat morning

make a reasonable SHIPPED offer from CT.

civic half sized radiator, no fan, no leaks PEnding
b18b bare head, no cover, valve train, cams, nothing. casting only
b-series a/c condensor
d-seires a/c condensor/lines... i think i have most if not all of the lines. freon emptied. you will have to modify your car in the dash and shit to wire the a/c up if it doesn't have it. fan sold to mike
misc half broken d-seires mounts, a couple b-series mounts. a couple are ok. ask for specific parts if needed...
stock del sol si springs
unorthodox racing ultra SS silver pulley set, minus alternator pulley, for b18b. (crank, pwr str., a/c) never installed.
88-00 civic, 94+ teg B&M short shifter. no hardware. sold
del sol d-series shift linkage

dennis has dibs, but he hasn't paid me yet... and it wont go to the junkyard.. but im listing it anyway cuz i can :D
d16z6 swap, pickup only

oem b-pipe for del sol si, pickup only
oem ls header (no down pipe)
oem d16z6 header w/ dp, no o2 sensor
ractive shortie intake pipe for d-seires del sol, no filter, coupling, breather line... just the pipe, kinda corroded
del sol 52mm triple gauge pillar pod, replaces oem A-piller like stock with holes. not a bolt-over POS. never used.
92+ civic/del sol d-series axles, & "intermediate" shaft
del sol rear speaker covers, no clips

i think thats it for now...

if you want pics of anything, ask, and i'll get some.

remember, make a SHIPPED offer. I accept paypal and cash in person only. no checks/money orders, they take too damn long.

Hmm... $20 shipped for the condensor fan? Hopefully it will fit on an 88.

Originally posted by Tonyd0821@Oct 22 2003, 01:51 PM
what else u got brian for the d series?

anything out of the ordinary...im trying to think what i need for mine...

nothing i cant hink of that i ddin't list

B I might be interested in the Civic Radiator, and the z6 headers, escpecially the stillen one. IM me

biran, will your oil pan fit my y8?

what about the small black bracket that holds the timing belt pulley to the block?

what about the gasket that connects the exhaust manifold to the pipe that goes to the cat?

Originally posted by Jeef@Oct 22 2003, 08:26 PM
B I might be interested in the Civic Radiator, and the z6 headers, escpecially the stillen one. IM me

pending to slammed 90 lude...

the stillen is going with the motor to dennis. once again, he has had dibs on it for a long time :)

the oem one is up for grabs... buy me a beer next time we go out :)

Originally posted by Tonyd0821@Oct 22 2003, 09:42 PM
biran, will your oil pan fit my y8?

what about the small black bracket that holds the timing belt pulley to the block?

what about the gasket that connects the exhaust manifold to the pipe that goes to the cat?

not parting out the swap. sorry.

Back