3 out of 4 are RED.....

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Airjockie

Watanabe Whore!!!
Rest In Peace
Traded the AE86 for some cash, a Sparko Sear, and an old civic...

So my fleet is now a 87 CRX SI with a turbo, an 87 Civic HB, a 260Z built for fun, and a Gawd ugly blue 90 Jeep.....plus Celerities old celica is in the drive way...

The Sparky seat...which I don't know if I want to put it in the CRX or the Z...but it will go in one of them....

aaa.jpg

aab.jpg

The "new to me" 87 Civic Hatchback SI..... it needs a little work here and there...but it should be a good daily driver for a while.

aac.jpg

aad.jpg

aai.jpg

aal.jpg

and the rest of the fleet and what's in my driveway right now....

aae.jpg

aaf.jpg

aag.jpg

aah.jpg

aaj.jpg

aak.jpg

aam.jpg

and I have plenty of room for more... :ph34r: and a two car garage for more cars..... :ph34r: after I clean it out, and pour a decent floor...

Got room for 3 more cars in the driveway and 2 in the garage...then I can start filling in the half acre behind the house.... :ph34r:

And when I can get all 3 or more cars prepped...then it's off to the paint place to get them all sprayed the deepest blood red I can find.... :ph34r:

MY GOD!!! You just reminded me of my backyard LOL

I have a full frame off restoration project, a 65 ford falcon, a 87 caprice full frame off project that shall be finished 1 month prior to starting it in May, full paint, chrome undercarriage, hydraulics, and paint, and I just sold the 1966 impala convertible... GRRRR

looking nice with all that red though, now get a red f350 with a red 3 car hauler and put all four cars on it... hehehe

You could be a used car salesman! :p Nice collection tho!

is that an epik footwear sticker on the back of the z? and btw, i think the jeep may be the best looking one out of all of them... well, next to the z i suppose.

turn your garage into a showroom (nothing special) declare yourself a used car place, say that yours cars are the inventory and wah-la, no more property tax on your cars....atleast thats now it is in RI. nice collection, those 87 civics are WICKED light.

Originally posted by kylemarhx@Feb 8 2005, 09:43 AM
is that an epik footwear sticker on the back of the z? and btw, i think the jeep may be the best looking one out of all of them... well, next to the z i suppose.
[post=457957]Quoted post[/post]​

It's a JDM badge for new drivers in Japan...but it became a popular Drift Icon due to DGTrials.com

did you do the turbo on the crx or you got it like that?
more info :)

nice cars... gotta love those early civic hatches, so ugly, yet so nice...

Originally posted by pheonixb16aguy@Feb 16 2005, 12:29 PM
is the exhaust on that z sideways or is that normal..........LOL :lol:
[post=461696]Quoted post[/post]​

Thats normal....stock...I think :huh:

Originally posted by reckedracing@Feb 16 2005, 12:53 PM
did you do the turbo on the crx or you got it like that?
more info :)

nice cars... gotta love those early civic hatches, so ugly, yet so nice...
[post=461702]Quoted post[/post]​

I boosted the CRX a few years ago...in one night....hehe

It will get a slightly bigger turbo...the one in the first pic behind the Sparko seat...

And a fresh engine to blow into...plus if money allows..then a rebuild trany, full suspention...and some super sticky tires...

Thats quite a fine fleet of automobiles you have there. Nobody will ever see that turbo'd 1g crx comin :ph34r:

Back