3 Stage V-tech<d15b> Help

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Korpexx

The car is a 1997 honda civic EX , it had the d16y8 in it 5 times now and spun a rod bearing in everone of them so i figured i would go with a safer engine for turning RPMS but i didnt think this through very well. I got hit with a wall when i dropped it in and started doing the wiring. Vtech and Oil switch do not fit my harness . Well i got past one part of it by jumping the oil switch with just a wire and have run a toggle switch to both solenoids for when im raceing i can engage the 3rd stage. But what i would like to do is run a system where yes i can turn it off but when i turn it on i want it automatic as in a dont have to throw a switch and i want all 3 stages of vtech to work. Any ideas?

Then get the right Ecu, and it sounds like your crank was fucked after the first time if you spun 5 bearings out of it.

You need to get the correct ecu for your application. The ecu that comes with your d15 3 stage is the one you need. Then just wire up the vtec and vtec pressure switch.

Back