30+ more days...

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Airjockie

Watanabe Whore!!!
Rest In Peace
....in Florida...:D

this is a tough winter...I might actually get a decent tan.:p

work a few hours at night...and chill the rest of the day at the hotel...damn...this is a rough life.

They said I'm cleared to stay til april:ph34r:

did you go see the car you were looking at?

is your old lady down in florida too?

so you're not working crazy hours like you were in CT? what do they have you doing? same shit as CT?

I chickened out on that car, but now after some of this money starts rolling in...I might get something...but I think I'm going to save as much as possible and buy something a little different when I get back home....or pay off some more debt and work on the cars I got.

The wife is still in CT....prolly cranking up the heat and eating better than me. I already know that she went with her friend and hit up a few Japanese grocery stores, and went to a few restaurants.

Working the same hours...3rd shift...from 11:30-6:00 am..with the choice to work 2 hours extra a day. And week-ends optional...which I am working.

I'm am doing something different though...and it's kinda of fun. They hired a lot of new guys...so I'm in sort of in a helping mode, pointing out how to read blueprints, find the parts, find the hardware, get the ok's to install from inspection, and install the parts. Then get the installs sold to inspection, and general assy line operations. When I don't have any parts to install, then I grab a crab book, and work things that inspection has found wrong. And lately, I've been finding things wrong, and pointing it out to inspection. Then I fix them.

They are mentioning that there might be some positions opening up for a flight inspector in the production hanger soon, so I am thinking I will apply, move and end up making more money than I do now.

Last edited:
cmon down. let me know if anywhere in the Tallahassee or orlando area.

I'm a little north of West Palm Beach, in Palm Beach Gardens where I-95 and Military Trail cross. Killing time in the Double Tree Hotel...at a staggering $189 a night, and the $40 a day rental car... I think it's crazy that the company would spend nearly $2000 on me a week to work down here, and then give me a paycheck that is nearly the same amount. But I guess they do it all the time.

I'll be heading to West palm beach soon to drop off a friend. I might be staying the whole weeknd so i 'll post up when i leave and see where you are.

Yeah, it's crazy sweating your balls off in the Winter, eh? I drove past your hotel the other day and felt like a stalker. They laughed at me when I asked for Airjockie at the front desk =(

I'm a little north of West Palm Beach, in Palm Beach Gardens where I-95 and Military Trail cross. Killing time in the Double Tree Hotel...at a staggering $189 a night, and the $40 a day rental car... I think it's crazy that the company would spend nearly $2000 on me a week to work down here, and then give me a paycheck that is nearly the same amount. But I guess they do it all the time.
sounds like being on officer on TDY.

welp...I got my e-plane ticket today...March 28th...:cool:

And they are hiring for a flight inspector and line inspector...so I think I'll apply...transfer over here...and see if the company might want me down here bad enough for them to buy my house....if I can't sell it in time....

anyone want a few cars....?

Yeah, it's crazy sweating your balls off in the Winter, eh? I drove past your hotel the other day and felt like a stalker. They laughed at me when I asked for Airjockie at the front desk =(

Ask the front desk for a washed up surfer with a mid-west accent and his Japanese daughter.

They'll point you in the right direction.

I foresee a hug parts swap meet at my house in mid April....start saving your money, and I might just sell anything for a real deal of a price... the less shit I have to move...the happier my back will be.

Back