30+ more days...

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Two more weeks left til the 28th.... :)

I traded the crappy prix for a rustang today....they both suck....rental cars and automatics should not mix.......but I am now a preferred customer, so next time I rent cars, I get the free upgrades to better cars..... next trip will be a 350Z and or the Chrysler 300's...:)

oh well...at least I have a new hangout...Ra Sushi...right across the road from the Mariot that I just moved into last week. I love that place...they actually have the real sushi stuff, decent prices, great beer, and smoking hot waitresses...:)

RA Sushi Bar Restaurant Phoenix Scottsdale Tucson Arizona San Diego Chicago Las Vegas

I miss my wife, house, dog, and cars....:(

and another great thing about this trip...it's pushing my credit rating thru the roof...via the company card on the companies dime....

and I got the Meriot's hotels membership...with about enough points to get free upgrades to the best rooms and free stays...

Last edited:
how does using a company credit card effect your credit? lol

Just wondering, is there a large Japanese population up there? Over here it's mainly Koreans, Viet, Cambodian, and Ching but I remember seeing two Japanese girls at the beach(in Wilmington, NC) and sort of surprised me.

I've only seen a handfull of J's...not popular here I guess...but tons of J resaurants ran by chinese....

credit card is in my name...and I'm responsible for it....

the company just pays for it after I file the expense reports...

10,000 limit...

The company is liable for the card, not you. It's in your name so they can trace expenditures. They just run a soft inquiry on your credit to ensure the company and the credit company aren't going to get screwed by you. If you weren't to pay it, then it doesn't effect your score one bit. Vice versa as well.

it still effects the credit rating though....

if it didn't, then the guys I'm with would be a little bit less anal. They are the guys thats builds and maintains the fleet for the prez's helicopters. If anything bad pops up on the credit rating, then they lose their clearance.

Are you sure, a coworker of mine went for a mortgage and was explaining why his compnay american express card is always paid late. The mortgage company said what american express card, we don't see one on your credit report. I hope its the same for me because my company card is always paid late. Got to love receiving my expense check arou nd the 25th of the month when my bill is due on the 16th.

i would imagine the company would run your report and then apply for a card under their EIN, meaning all transactions would be reported on their credit...

but i don't have personal experience like cel

Are you sure, a coworker of mine went for a mortgage and was explaining why his compnay american express card is always paid late. The mortgage company said what american express card, we don't see one on your credit report. I hope its the same for me because my company card is always paid late. Got to love receiving my expense check arou nd the 25th of the month when my bill is due on the 16th.
call them and ask them to change the billing cycle
or go online and track expenses so you can put your expense report in earlier

Back