300 comes out tomorrow. whos going???

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

That show on History Channel was awesome. I liked the part where they said Spartan boys would be taken to a military training camp for twelve years. Shit seemed so brutal, but was a very good thing for the protection of Sparta.
what else are they going to do. it's either be a farmer or warrior. and warrior pays better. if you live in the city you can't be a farmer.

That's true. I went and saw the movie today and it was AWESOME. Great visuals to say the least. Go see this movie ASAP!

That's true. I went and saw the movie today and it was AWESOME. Great visuals to say the least. Go see this movie ASAP!

:werd:

Very nicely done.

But some 9 month pregnant bitch brought her crying baby into the theater, and a bunch of weirdos couldn't stop laughing. Just gotta love Lufkin teenagers (the pregnant couple).

God i hate theaters. I can't go anymore because I yell SHUT THE FUCK UP AND WATCH THE GODDAMN MOVIE! too much.

film was overhyped, thought it was cool though

what was the deal with all those freaks, including the persian king?

edit: and by persian king i mean denis rodman

I am soo seeing this tomorrow at the IMAX, I talked myself out of going to the normal theatre to see it. I'm with B though, I hate the theatre because of the same crap, I go maybe twice a year.

300 is such a savage movie. Do yourselves a favor and see it in theaters.

God i hate theaters. I can't go anymore because I yell SHUT THE FUCK UP AND WATCH THE GODDAMN MOVIE! too much.

did you not see my post????????

same shit here man.

The problem with america, is that people don't have any respect any more.
parents are a joke
and every kid is a punk ass bitch who needs an ass whoopin from grandma with a broom.

and FUCK that torrent. 99% for 3 days now. lol

Back