300 dallar otto R wing for trade

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

ellisd

Ellis_d
i have a otto R lightweight dual blade spoiler both blades are adjustable for trade . i will trade for a b15b7 that runs or the block itself the block must be complete working order all i have is a head for a d15b7 so i need something that runs in my car if someone want the head and the wing for a whole motor let me know .
desperate times brings desperate deals
:puke: :ph34r::ph34r::wall::ph34r::ph34r:

i just need like a d15b7 i don't want ne thing expensive one of you guys has to have a d15b7 sitting in your garage after a z6 swap or something damn come on

bump

I'll ask some of the amigos at work tomorrow. One of them has a Dodge Durango, I think they were looking for some sort of wing.

Do you have any flames stickers, I bet they'ed work out some type of package deal with you.

thats cool man thanks i got no flame stickers though . not sure if it will look right on a durango but it will perform right . it's a drag style wing i'll try to get some pics of it up soon

thats cool man thanks i got no flame stickers though . not sure if it will look right on a durango but it will perform right . it's a drag style wing i'll try to get some pics of it up soon

Sorry dude, they said "me no trust internet"

post some pics up. also try ebay.com

me neither phones and meeting in person are better to do . it's not the internet i don't trust but the mail system . it happens let me know if he changes his mind:eek:

i'll have some up soon just hang with me i have to find someone with a digital camera mine broke last week

Last edited:
got camera be a while before i go home (about a week) vaction was calling so anyone can still make offers on it it is very simular to the ones at Welcome to Alfa Otto universal spoilers only mine has a side wing and it is dual blade so gheck that out
peace
drew^_^

Last edited:
so the camera thing is taking longer than i expected but pics will be up i got a new job so i'll buy one my self if i have to

Back