340,000 views later....

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

I want to know how it got on the steering wheel that is over the seat, if the can was under the seat?

heheh sucks to be that guy. good luck trying to get that paint off that nice leather interior

Wasn't there someone here that thought his car got broken into...but his de-oderant spray can (AXE) blew up?

and he only got prolly 500 veiws or so....

Anybody read any of the posts? I ready about 8 pages worth, and I countved AT LEAST 100+ different boards that this has spread to... INSANE!!! Its all over the WORLD, foreign boards, domestic boards, import boards, jap boards, euro boards, EVERYWHERE!

dayum.jpg

We should add this to that old revenge thread. :)

'Back up the drivers seat all the way. Put a can of spray paint under the seat, in a position that will puncture it when the driver moves the seat forward. Let the paint flow!'

'Back up the drivers seat all the way. Put a can of spray paint under the seat, in a position that will puncture it when the driver moves the seat forward. Let the paint flow!'

for some strange reason i actually got up and started to walk out to my car to see if this really works.

i need...uh....something. um....maybe a maitai.

Back