$35,000 choices

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

How about I put it this way. Carmax who happens to rape you on buying cars. has a 2003 A4 same options as my brothers car with 25K miles on it for $25K They had nissan maxima there that had HIGHER miles for more then the A4s.

Do keep in mind living in Canada might make a big differance in the pricing. Audis in Maryland are starting to turn into Civics. They are everywhere.

Even with loving my 350Z so much I DID say that if you had to deal with snow or didnt have a garage Id get the STI. I have a garage so the 350Z to me is a great car for good weather. I'd take it anyday over an STI however if I had to factor in bad weather or not having a garage I wouldnt think twice about selling it and getting an STI.

Also I've said it before and will say it again. G35 owners tend to make the change over to 350Zs or post often about should I trade my G for a Z. I almost NEVER hear about a Z owner trading up for a G. BTW the new 05+ Zs makes 300hp.

Originally posted by jeffie7@Aug 12 2005, 06:15 PM
Do keep in mind living in Canada might make a big differance in the pricing. Audis in Maryland are starting to turn into Civics. They are everywhere.
[post=539440]Quoted post[/post]​

This is totally true, once again, refering back to my comment about one's demographics affecting resale values.

The resale for Audi's up here are better than most Japanese cars. And there are no shortage of Audi's in Toronto.

Back