360 drifting!

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

When the weather gets a little better...I want to go hit a few parking lots...and finish blowing up my LSD....so I can install the TRD 2 way I got in the garage...

still a ton of work to do...before the beast is ready.

shit is sooooooooooo old so so old

so old? whats so old going sideways

and taking a 4cyl front wheel drive car to the drag strip is real respectable right?

controling a car that is out of control is what i love about drifting, not even drifting, just swingin out the ass end.

one of my co-workers drifts his dodge ram, his quad, and his street bike. not cause its the in thing to do, just cause its a thrill.

bill that looks just like what i did in n00britain the other night when it snowed :)

Originally posted by E_SolSi@Jan 9 2004, 08:21 PM
bill that looks just like what i did in n00britain the other night when it snowed :)

I hate noob spicski

Originally posted by wildbillhatchbac@Jan 9 2004, 07:56 PM
so old? whats so old going sideways

and taking a 4cyl front wheel drive car to the drag strip is real respectable right?

controling a car that is out of control is what i love about drifting, not even drifting, just swingin out the ass end.

one of my co-workers drifts his dodge ram, his quad, and his street bike. not cause its the in thing to do, just cause its a thrill.

It's not a 4 banger anymore... I read an article on that car... tri turbo 3 rotor Mazda motor now, boyeeee... 700+ hp.

Back