360 fall update

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Have any of you guys done the install to HD yet? From what I hear Bungie does not want people to install H3 to the HD. I havnt been able to verify that yet. No access to their site from work.

they said the made the game to run off the disc .. installing the game will result in slower matchmaking, loading.. slower everything on the game.. they suggest not doing it

they said the made the game to run off the disc .. installing the game will result in slower matchmaking, loading.. slower everything on the game.. they suggest not doing it

That is pretty much what I figured. They spent a lot of time optomizing Halo 3.

That is pretty much what I figured. They spent a lot of time optomizing Halo 3.
No joke, they spent so much time making the most over-rated game in existence.
blankface.gif

No joke, they spent so much time making the most over-rated game in existence.
blankface.gif

I would have to give that crown to Spore. Little Big Planet will probably suck pretty hard as well.

LBP is a great game. spore is decent in the later parts of the game.

Glad to hear LBP is actually playable, I figured since everyone was looking forward to its release that it would tank. I really did not find anything that revolutionary in Spore. I was into the space age in about 7 or 8 hours. Granted, I did not spend 3 hours designing my creature or any of my vehicles.

Being that I dont have a 360 at the moment, is it possible to make a ginger kid? I really hope so because that about sums up my avatar.

HAAA My 360 works like a champ, all for 172 bucks! !>! ... i tried my best to make it look like me. i did ok

and my gamer pic looks like the O face lol

wtf i cant post my damn gamercard/

Last edited:
Back