37820-PCX-A01(J01) HONDA S2000

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

veut

Probably whether to alter them for the engine B16A6??I have ECU-P2T

yeah, i think the translator is a lil bit off. he's asked this before, but i havent gotten what he means yet.

i think hes trying to use the S2000 ecu. thats what the part number is for. but no that wont work. dont try. theres no point.

it won't work.

the s2000 spins / fires clockwise like the k-series motors.
the b- and d- series motors spin counterclockwise.

not only is the map completely worng for the motor, but the firing order is all backwards.

do you mean a manual for the s2000 ecu? or a manual s2000 ecu. i realize youre in russia, and using a translator, but its hard to help without knowing exactly what you mean to say. little differences make a big difference in english, lol.

but if you need a manual for an s2000 ecu you could try out a helms manual, but im not sure if they make one with the the internal circuitry of the ecu. just the pinouts and stuff.

but again, theres no point in trying to use the s2000 ecu anyway. it will not work with your engine. like B said, the engine rotates the wrong way. and the fuel maps ae all wrong. just sell the ecu and get the right one.

okay. so you want to use the s2000 cluster in your car that isn't an s2000.

are you trying to use S2000 ECU or just rewire your p2t to work with the s2000 cluster?

Quoted post[/post]]
okay. so you want to use the s2000 cluster in your car that isn't an s2000.

are you trying to use S2000 ECU or just rewire your p2t to work with the s2000 cluster?

1-I have Civic -EK4-P2T-B16A6-SiR
2-I have s2000 cluster--he work in my car 99% :)
3-but in the cluster not work small scale temperature motor because p2t dont have digital out for cluster(only analog signal)
4-If I want ecu s2000 on my table-I can look through digital impulses on yellow\green wire(A1-32 pin connector)
5-then I think what doing next))))

damn.. this just confused the hell outta me..

hes trying to get the temp guage on the s2000 cluster to work. since it needs a digital input and the stock ecu only gives an analog signal.

so you might have to make some kind of analog -> digital converter. you seem more then capable of making one :)

Back