380 tons of explosives gone missing

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Status
Not open for further replies.
jesus honestly i don't see how people still support bush and believe he is the one that could do the best job. he is fucking up, and its become an ongoing pattern

There is something very, very wrong with this administration.

you call it bushes fault buts its only 50% him.. if you own a large company take mcdonals for example do you blame the ceo for you bad hamburger or do you blame the employee that made your hamburger!

no because you don't see the CEO, you see the people that work at the mcdonalds. With Bush you constantly SEE him, not the people that are making up the other half.

i blame the ceo for hiring the managers that hired that employee. if a cop shot you, who do you sue? not the cop, the city.

besides bush should give the FINAL read over everything to catch ANYTHING that doesn't match up. OBVIOUSLY bush doesn't do this.

Originally posted by pissedoffsol@Oct 25 2004, 11:12 AM
and now, the New Yorker, a publication, has given kerry their nod.

http://story.news.yahoo.com/news?tmpl=stor...d=694&ncid=2043
[post=407086]Quoted post[/post]​

Brian, mass media is bullshit so to say that they have given kerry their nod is stupid.

If you want to listen to real no bullshit media turn on a public access radio station or channel, not some left wing run news publication.

The stupidity and ignorance in this thread, of all the thumpers is absurd.

As the original article says, everything was handed over in June, thats 4 or 5 months ago. Did you want your tax dollars to go up in order to pay for the expensives neccessary to look over every aspect of a foreign nation or would you bitch about that too?

Everything has a consequence. Dont be ignorant people, educate yourself before you just scream LYKE OMFG JEORGE WUBBYA is a rETARD. Kerry is no better and will make mistakes too, just as your friend Bill Clinton did.

At the end of the day, politicians are near the top of the list for the biggest thieves and bullshit artists out there.

and i'd vote for clinton again over either bush or kerry.

Originally posted by pissedoffsol@Oct 25 2004, 02:19 PM
and i'd vote for clinton again over either bush or kerry.
[post=407199]Quoted post[/post]​

Totally missed the point.

I'd vote for Nixon, JFK, or Reagan...IF I COULD.

Originally posted by Iron 1@Oct 25 2004, 02:40 PM
I'm voting for jesse james...
[post=407218]Quoted post[/post]​

Al Sharpton.

:ph34r:

god i hate that fuck.

fuck reagan. i wish the bullet actually worked and he did get assignated. ok thats mean, but he sucked.
republicans, historically, have been the worst presidents. period.

look back.

who sucked? who was cool?

in this past century... what names do you remember?

Roosevelt?
Kennedy?
Truman?
clinton?

all democrats.
and they all turned around the shit economy that the previous republican president made hitherto their election.

clinton, fixed bush's shit... and now were back in bush's shit.

its time to get kerry in there, fix our shit, and educate the populace that republicans make shitty presidents.

mind you, i tend to side with republicans on a lot of issues, probably more than democrats.

problem is that republicans do nothing but make us poor.

fuck foreign policy, and all that- because congress has more say on that stuff anyway.

IMO, keeping a dem. for a pres, and a reb. majority in the house is the way to go.

oh wait, that happened less than 4 years ago... and things were good.

and then we got bombed and bush led us into shit because he's a text book pussy.

fuck bush.

why can't booth assignate his ass too.

errr wait, no. no need to... hes getting the boot in a week.

GO OUT AND VOTE FOR THE SAKE OF HUMANITY.
VOTE KERRY.

wipe bush from your minds like a shitstain

Actually, B, Kennedy didn't do shit. He was a popular president for sure, but not because of anything that he actually did while in the White House.

Also, while Clinton did fix some of Bush Sr's shit, he created shit of his own. Bush Jr. gets all of the blame for the economy, but alot of that was Clinton's doing. Do you really think that anyone can fuck the economy over in a few months as president? Of course not. Bush was left with Clinton's shit, but unfortunately he's not doing a very good job of fixing it. Also, Clinton is one of the main reasons that terrorist attacks happened against the US, and are still happening. Clinton had Bin Laden's head offered to him, but chickened out (as most Dem's do). The bombing on the OSS Cole occured, and what did Clinton do? Launched a few missiles, then went and got a few more blow jobs.

what has bush done for this country besides create a deficit out of a surplus(thanks to clinton), make the world hate us, and given us freedom fries.do a search on bush's driving records. he has a dui in maine and for some reason his records in texas are not dirty, cause they dont exist. i would rather have a president that got a blowjob in the oval office and did something good for this country, then a drunk driving, i wanna be a fuckup president like my dad, texan. id vote for clinton if it were possible, but the next best thing is the man he backs so much as to return to his side after heart surgery. and when it comes down to it people are going to look at the past 4 years and ask, do we want 4 more like it or try something new. and a question like that answers itself.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back