380 tons of explosives gone missing

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Status
Not open for further replies.
im still only in freshmen economics so your right. but from what i have learnd im goin with kerry and i still believe my sig.

oh and B, educate yourself on the Trickle Down Theory. Republicans give tax cuts to big business, stimulating the economy, and in turn they pass the savings down to the everyday Joe who works for them. That means its better for 99% of us Americans.
[post=407270]Quoted post[/post]​

Yea, tell that to my mom. She was layed off for 3 months because bush has had piss poor funding for education.

16-flag.jpg

Trust me dude it's not the president's fault. THe school systems are corrupt.
Take Nevada for example...they landscape the schools here with 40k palm trees, and then want to raise taxes for "education", while the administrators all get raises except for the real workers. The teachers :(

edit: slushbox stay in school.

Originally posted by sLuShBoXtEgGy@Oct 26 2004, 12:27 AM
im still only in freshmen economics so your right. but from what i have learnd im goin with kerry and i still believe my sig.
[post=407456]Quoted post[/post]​

bare in mind as well, depending upon whether you're a freshman in highschool or a freshman in college your teacher has about a 99% chance of being a liberal (democrat) and of course they're going to side with the person in their party, they want to keep the teachers union as strong as ever. Also most of what you hear on tv and the news is left wing/liberal/democratic things as well considering these sources are controlled and run by democrats along with 99% of the celebrities that come on are democrat as well(Like those completely idiotic Baldwin brothers that have their heads up each others asses). So it may seem as if the whole world is pointing the finger at Bush and sees how he messes everything up, but thats only a liberal point of view. Turn on Fox News and you'll start to see the Republican point of view and they'll tell you how Kerry is a POS and his economic plans arent going to work. All of that stuff has a slant or a spin to it.

Best bet of getting non corrupt news is on a public access channel or radio station, if you really want to hear the facts.

Fact is, past two democrats that ran for office didnt really have plans well set out before they got into office atleast not plans that they spoke publically about and actually thought would become inacted. Gore was an absolute moron, and now Kerry is just saying what everyone wants to hear.

Bush has messed up a bunch, just like everyone else. I'll give him another 4 years and hope that the next person in line other than Nader doesnt suck quite so bad

i was voting for kerry before i even started college so my prof. had no real influence. and i would never base my vote on what any celeb said. their celebs. not politicians, their opinion is as good as yours in my mind. their just another person. plus its hard to listen to a baldwin when you have seen bio-dome as much as i have. and i agree gore was a moron. im not a (d) or an ®. i vote to whoever i think is best. my parents are pissed at me too but im very opinionated, especially at 18. i know i still have alot to learn but i think i would rather try the next 4 with kerry rather than bush.

Originally posted by sLuShBoXtEgGy@Oct 26 2004, 09:02 AM
my parents are pissed at me too but im very opinionated, especially at 18.
[post=407517]Quoted post[/post]​

Thats not a bad thing.

Originally posted by sLuShBoXtEgGy@Oct 26 2004, 09:02 AM
i think i would rather try the next 4 with kerry rather than bush.

:werd:

bush had his chance. he hasn't done shit.
next.

hay i love watch you guys fight over this crap our provence just came 100% outa debt and now have a huge surplus this year alone. Our election next mounth are already decide premier ralph gets a 4 term (maybe 5 not sure)

Originally posted by pissedoffsol+Oct 26 2004, 09:30 AM-->
sLuShBoXtEgGy
@Oct 26 2004, 09:02 AM
i think i would rather try the next 4 with kerry rather than bush.

:werd:

bush had his chance. he hasn't done shit.
next.
[post=407541]Quoted post[/post]​

:yes:

Am I better off now than I was four years ago? HELL NO.

Bush is getting my boot. If Kerry doesn't do the job, he gets it too.

its Newer with Jack Black and Ben Stiller.

Wasn't the best though.

To address the issue of trickle down economics:
In theory it is supposed to work. Giving wealthy people tax cuts is supposed to promote investment and spending amongst them which would ultimatly lead to the creation of new businesses as well as the expansion of others. Unfortunatly history shows us that it doesnt work that way. Remember Reaganomics? Sure, a sector of America did well (business owners and the wealthy) but at what cost? All kinds of programs were cut, and his deregulation of savings and loans cost us as a nation billions to bail them out of their failure. I wont even get into his social policy mistakes (though a significant failure id like to point out is no longer holding media culpable for inaccuracies in its reporting, which is effectivly what fox news subsists on).
I think we see the real effect of reaganomics though in bush's term when we get to see papa bush make a liar our of himself ("Read my lips, no new taxes) because of trickle down economics' failure.
Fast forwarding to present the failure again is that the tax breaks businesses are getting are not being spent in America. They are being used as venture capital to start businesses in booming Asian markets. Coupled with the devestating effects of outsourcing you can see where an economic policy like that will lead us (money not being spent in the US will make the economy stagnant, and outsourcing our jobs prevents us from having money to spend).

In response to the flak received by this, Bush said the following:

"This investigation is important and it's ongoing, and a political candidate who jumps to conclusions without knowing the facts is not a person you want as your commander in chief."

For once, we agree. Start packing your bags.

lol, check out the sweet ad at the bottom of the page.

Suck it, Google.

"News of missing explosives in Iraq -- first reported in April 2003 -- was being resurrected for a 60 MINUTES election eve broadcast designed to knock the Bush administration into a crisis mode..."

It turns out that the 380 tons of explosives in Iraq were already missing PRIOR to our troops arriving last year, but CBS didn't want you to know that! However, John Kerry has just released an ad blaming the Bush administration for losing the explosives. (Venture into his site if you want to waste your time with his lies. The ad is called "Obligation.")

So how is it Bush's fault that the explosives were taken before the war started? Is Kerry suggesting that we should have gone to war even SOONER?

http://www.xanga.com/home.aspx?user=jaltered
PRO BUSH ANTI KERRY

Originally posted by b204dr@Oct 28 2004, 03:42 PM
"News of missing explosives in Iraq -- first reported in April 2003 -- was being resurrected for a 60 MINUTES election eve broadcast designed to knock the Bush administration into a crisis mode..."

It turns out that the 380 tons of explosives in Iraq were already missing PRIOR to our troops arriving last year, but CBS didn't want you to know that! However, John Kerry has just released an ad blaming the Bush administration for losing the explosives. (Venture into his site if you want to waste your time with his lies. The ad is called "Obligation.")

So how is it Bush's fault that the explosives were taken before the war started? Is Kerry suggesting that we should have gone to war even SOONER?

http://www.xanga.com/home.aspx?user=jaltered
PRO BUSH ANTI KERRY
[post=408727]Quoted post[/post]​

The same way the terror-o-meter was raised during the DNC over 4 year old data. Bush didn't want you to know that! All the admin. wanted to do was divert attention away and really ham it up saying how their administration stopped this attack before it happened. Yeah... bullshit.

Let he who is without sin cast the first stone.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back