395WHP S2000

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

MaaseyRacer

Check out this site, the top stuff is mostly racing stuff at last year's Open Track Challenge. But scroll down to the bottom (PMUM S2000) and they have an S2k built right. Paxton Blower at 13psi, 400whp baby, eats the ass out of a Ferrari 355, the motor is built to handle 30psi (obiviously trans and rear are not, not to mention it is already going to be a handful to drive) Its going to be in Sport Compact Car USCC too. There are a bunch of dope other cars here from the Open Track Challenge (OTC) that happened at Buttonwillow in southern California. There is a sweet dyno plot to show that this thing is legit too.
http://www.nsxfiles.com/otc_2004_day5.htm

that thing is simply badass, and he lives in AZ too, so maybe i'll see him sometime :D

moved to propper forum :)

Very nice car, 1 question was that silver S2000 the same as the red one?

The S2000 is nice, but I didn't get the torque numbers, and I'm too lazy right now to figure them out.
<_<

Ok, I was curious, it put out about 237 foot lbs of torque at 8700 rpms. I didn't plot the curve and find the peak, but that's probably close.

the s2k will never win the challenege due to the "granny" test. nice car though

There is going to be a Miata in the USCC this year too, so that car will be down in the lower ranks with the S2K in the Granny test. Personally I think that this S2000 really has a shot.

Back