3D printer

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

she'll be soggy after two ejaculations, and wont feel good for the 3rd. Left over night, it will firm up again, but will be too scratchy to even attempt.

i'm going to print pictures of my own dick and hand them out to chicks. eventually ONE will like what they see. lol

There's one on Popular Science that can mix two materials and make up to like 10 different stiffnesses, so you can 3D print bone and tendon together (at least something quite like them).

Cool! So it works almost like opposite of a mill; instead of cutting, it's binding materials?

Saw these a while ago. One brand was even showcased on the Colbert Report
but im sure its fake lol or is it, im not understanding how it knows the internals

http://www.printo3d.com/how.html said:
With that there are many different types of 3D printing methods. Our company uses a printing technology called Fused Deposition Modeling (FDM). Imagine taking two cartridges of a material similar to weed whacker wire and feeding it separately into a melting pot. This ABS wire is .07" in diameter when comes out of the cartridges. Once melted in the print head, which contains two needle like nozzles the material is then able to be extruded precisely. These needle like nozzles produce .01" or .013" diameter extrusions. A model material is extruded from one of these nozzles and a second material called support material is extruded out the second nozzle. The model material is what a printed model is made out of, while the support material is used to support areas of a part while being built. Once a part is finished the support material is then broken away from the part and disposed. After the support material is broken away the model is then ready to be used. The model can also be go through several different post-processes including painting, patching, or even attaching two smaller models together to make one large model...

You can see the internal structure building more in this video. The negative space is a different material that can be "washed away."
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dGXZ4aTh7es

Last edited:
Not fake, I have a friend that made a Magnemite during some "You're smart, come check out our college facilities" at YSU, It was pretty flimsy though.

I've seen a couple different 3d printers in action.... it's mesmerizing

3d_printer.png

Back