3rd Annual Airjockie Spring Swap Meet....

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

and he had the engine from hell.... before...hehe

D15B7 gas saver.... did it finally die...or what?

No, it didn't die. It was running pretty good actually. I wanted a LS/Turbo, but then decided on a B20...

I ended up putting a new clutch kit and flywheel in, and got another tranny for it, and then 2 months later did the swap...

hold up an ef with a b20? do you have a build thread? I wanna check that out

No build thread. I originally bought an LS to boost...Did the swap with a buddy and ended up blowing it up. Went back to the guy I got the LS swap from, and he took the LS back and gave me the B20. For $400 more, he got everything else that I would need to do the swap, and then ended up swapping it for me because he felt bad that I spent all the money with him for the swap and didn't even get to ride it 100 miles after the install...

Whether it was my fault that it blew, or something mechanical that caused it, I won't/don't know. I have referred several people to him, and have bought lots of stuff from him in the last year, so I commend his move in my behalf...

I'll post pics up of it finished if you want...

well, how does May 17th look for everyone?

Still got turbos and mani's laying around? Might pick up a CRX with a ZC swap today...Would be nice to boost it.

this is kind off topic but does anyone know anything about srt4's? I may buy one this month. Its a 2004 model with 67,xxx miles on it, 5 speed of course, he wants $11,500 for it and if I can get him to take $500 a month then I may pick it up, I want to know what you guys think

they are very quick even stock. a guy that I went to school with owned one that was running something like 13's but don't quote me on that. He had some work done I just don't know if he touched the motor or turbo.

yea theirs a couple that run at the local drag strip and from what I can remember that sounds about what they where running, but I don't know if they have been modded in any way. This one has a brand new transmission and a clutch or so he says.

my buddy has one. its a pile. he drives like a grandma and does all its services by the book. even stock, the OEM turbo manifold cracked.

well...I'll have a ton of parts, and a few tons of cars to sell...so start saving up the money. Hell, for the right amount of money, someone could driveaway with an insane amount of parts...

insuirance on srt4's is stupid. a buddy had one, traded it in on a vette, and his insurance dropped 50%.

17th is good

the problem w/CART is too many people in too small of an area w/too many l33ts

NH and Stratford this year

does anyone have a spare B7 laying around they want to get ride of? i want to do a stock rebuild of one just to well do it and have a fresh motor for my car haha

All this SRT talk... do we know what forum and thread this is ?

Also, the 17th is ok but I'll be getting out of work at 5:30 that day, so I'll be there at about 5:32.

Back