3rd Annual Airjockie Spring Swap Meet....

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Man, I wish it wasn't so far from where my mom lives. I'd drive out there if it weren't 4 hours with a trip through NYC. Besides, TSA already hates me, I can't imagine how they'd treat me if I brought a turbo with a manifold through.....

TSA ?

And it's way more than 4 hours. If it's 4 hours from NYC to your folks house, then I will come down and visit when you're in town.

TSA ?

And it's way more than 4 hours. If it's 4 hours from NYC to your folks house, then I will come down and visit when you're in town.

TSA would get involved because I'd have to fly back to germany.

from: Aberdeen, MD to: NYC, NY - Google Maps Google says it's almost 3 hours from NYC. Whenever I end up at her house (within the next 6 months or so) I'll be sure to let everyone know. I'm just not looking forward to the rubber-glove treatment from the TSA again.... :(

I flew to Denver once with a distributor in a plastic baggy. and NOTHING ELSE.

Hahaha.

See, I've been strip/cavity searched for having a laptop battery that aparently looked like a bomb. I was almost going to miss my flight, but the guy at the checkpoint held the plane for me. I told him thanks, and he told me "come with me sir." I've never enjoyed an airplane seat so much in my life.

500+ miles one way for me I really want to make the journey, but I did drive to NYC one weekend for fun and its just as far.

The Maryland thing is still boggling my mind. it takes me 8 hours at a decent pace to do Pittsburgh from CT. That's having lunch, doing the speedlimit. Basically, driving with my mom.

My record was a little over 5 hours in the Supra doing 100+ most of the way, from Pitt.edu to my state line (I'm another 10 or so minutes over the line)

When Tickles comes out, I'll do the Maryland run, but I'm doing the Somerset run as soon as I can this summer.

when we went out to beave run, it took us a long ass time.

we left the mall at what, 1030? we didn't get to the hotel until 11 or midnight i don't think.

I'll see if I can make it, hopefully I'll be done sheet rocking by then, but the hardwood floors might be delivered and I'll be busy putting hardwood floors in.

turbos are cheap, and i've got gas on my welder now hehe.

Back