3rd Gen Teg Abs To 2nd Gen Teg

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

IntegRacingLSVTEC

wasup peoples well i have a 91 integra and im just wanting to know whats all the parts that i need to make mine ABS because i have a shit load of parts from a 98 GSR if anyone knows just hit me up and thanks B)

Why add ABS at all? The Honda ABS programs suck. The engage way too early. I'd say sell the parts you have and kit a better brake kit.

also, ABS is one of the most complicated things on cars. Brakes are easy, ABS is impossible. ABS is almost all computers so unless your smart as hell, it is almost impossible to screw with it. My freinds car was in a minor car crash but the insurance company totaled the car because the abs system got screw. The quote to fix it was more than what the car was worth so he no longer has that car (ford taurus)

well just wanted to know it mah first car i just wanted to do somethin to it just to mess wit the car well thanks yo and if u know anyone who knows that wants to buy some parts hit me up its a 98 Gsr 4dr i have the whole shell and all the suspension well ight then and thanks i got parts like a muthafuckah

peace yo im out B)

Back