3rd ticket, needing advice

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

civicdx92

OK so i left my fucking job tonight to relief some tension, and as i was driving down the straight exit lane, some fucking hick in a truck coming out of walmart jumped in front of me, even though i had the right of way and he had the stop sign. Got aggravated, and road his ass until i got to the backroad. There, i drove off and i was doing 43 in a 30, according to the cop that pulled me over. He put it down as 40 in a 30, but I still don't know if it will jack my insurance cause its 10 or below. I also might be suspended cause its my third offense(i live in MN). My dad is going to skin me alive cuz its in his name. Any of you guys know where i stand? No stupid comments as i know i fucked myself into this one. My Gf took the blame for callin me at that second and will pay my ticket.

tami got her 3rd a few weeks back.... and i got my 1st on dec 3... a shitty for southwest wri workers

you will lose your license for a month i think

:angry: Did tami lose hers? I checked. It's 102. damn dude, im mad

i got my ticket in upper north kato... maybe tickets are more over there

Originally posted by civicdx92@Dec 30 2003, 08:18 PM

she got a week ago and they will mail you something saying you will lse it on a certian day

i was goin 13 over as well but my speedo was not working so i did not know how fast i was going :(

Originally posted by civicdx92@Dec 30 2003, 09:18 PM

:lol: $102??

christ... its just fucking money.

my 76 in a 65 was $387

stop whinign, move on, and your a bitch if you make your g/f pay it cuz she called you.

Originally posted by pissedoffsol+Dec 30 2003, 08:28 PM-->
civicdx92
@Dec 30 2003, 09:18 PM

:lol: $102??

christ... its just fucking money.

my 76 in a 65 was $387

stop whinign, move on, and your a bitch if you make your g/f pay it cuz she called you.

she thinks everything is her fault.... you gotta know her

Originally posted by 92CivicCx@Dec 30 2003, 09:29 PM
i love the rally smilley

Same here!!! I never kneew how much of a difference the co-driver made, until I watched these smilies. he is deffinately faster than the single driver!hahaha

Originally posted by 92CivicCx@Dec 30 2003, 09:30 PM

even if it was, step up. that's just fucking wrong.

Originally posted by pissedoffsol+Dec 30 2003, 09:37 PM-->
92CivicCx
@Dec 30 2003, 09:30 PM

even if it was, step up. that's just fucking wrong.

:withstupid:

Don't let her pay shit. it was YOUR foot on the gas pedal, it was YOU behind the wheel, it was YOUR decision to not check your speedometer while chatting on the phone with her.

Back