3rd ticket, needing advice

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Originally posted by pissedoffsol+Dec 30 2003, 08:37 PM-->
92CivicCx
@Dec 30 2003, 09:30 PM
stop whinign, move on, and your a bitch if you make your g/f pay it cuz she called you.

she thinks everything is her fault.... you gotta know her

even if it was, step up. that's just fucking wrong.

she worries about everything... and thinks everything is her fault. if you knew her and been around her for for a few days you would know what i mean

Originally posted by 92CivicCx+Dec 30 2003, 09:40 PM-->
Originally posted by pissedoffsol@Dec 30 2003, 08:37 PM
92CivicCx
@Dec 30 2003, 09:30 PM
stop whinign, move on, and your a bitch if you make your g/f pay it cuz she called you.

she thinks everything is her fault.... you gotta know her

even if it was, step up. that's just fucking wrong.

she worries about everything... and thinks everything is her fault. if you knew her and been around her for for a few days you would know what i mean

Even if she does think it's her fault, it's still wrong. Say you sell a motor to a guy, he blows the motor up, and says you sold it to him like that. He is able to get a refund of the money from you, and he gets off with the joy of blowing up your motor. You wouldn't like that now??? Either way it's all about KARMA, so you should always try to do right...

:hmm::eek:Ok, let her pay for it (she'll feel better about it that way) then take that money out and buy her a gift, and go out to dinner. tell her it's your way of saying thank you. that way everyone is happy :wub:; she's happy for helping you, and you're happy because you got your mind off of getting this stupid ticket in the first place. If this works out we would like :feedback:

yeah that ticket ain't shit. I had six tickets in three years at on point, and lost my license for a month. All cleared up except for a ticket now. Spinning your tires for a second will cost you over 500 in Washington, I know.

I guess it isn't the ticket i'm worried about... and i'll end up pauing it anyway and i know its a cheap ticket i just know i will be raped on my insurance. i've only had my license for a year now, so i will be considered very high risk.

I guess thats the only concern. My insurance company lets me do whatever i want and they never track down tickets. however, they randomly run a report to see how a client of theirs is doing on the road and if they do run mine i'll probably be screwed. keep in mind i've had a colision, no losses or deathes and i wasnt at fault, but my rear quarter panel was fucked.

Back