4-2-1 Vs 4-1 In Track Times

What is better for track times for a b18a, 4-2-1 or 4-1

• Total voters

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

SleEPeR_CRX

hey all im wondering what is better for track times, a 4-2-1 header or a 4-1. i have a friend that can get me a 4-2-1 DC header for $300 CDN or $220 USD, but my other friend says a 4-2-1 is pointless for track times. It makes good power lower but loses power higher so your track times dont really change. and i should save my $$ and buy a 4-1 header. Please post ur opinion on the subject. Thanks

get a 4-1 you will regret it latter if u get a 4-2-1 so goo all the way not just half way..another thing get aone with a HUGE colector like the jdm one's or jdm copys like greddy and such because eventhough its a slight difference in size of the colector flange, but that makes a huge power diff

a 4-2-1 header with a 2.5" collector would improve your 60-ft times which is a crucial for getting a good et. this is especially good if you have a mildly tuned car(bolt-ons only). try the Civic Type R header or a USDM Integra Type R. you can pick up the ITR header from a local Acura dealer for like $315(that's the price they quoted me when i called them about 2 months ago).

Back