1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

4 door H2B build

Discussion in 'HYBRID -> EG-EK / DC' started by h2b4door, Jul 1, 2008.

1. h2b4door

h2b4door New Member

I started my h2b build about a week ago or so just gathering all the parts that i need. everything is looking good, i ordered my phearable ecu, header, and my clutch yesterday. I have some pictures but i need to figure out how to post em lol :D
    Any h2b peeps out there that could give me some tips or any general info about wiring would be great! Ill post pix as soon as i figure out how to.

2. Luis998

Luis998 Honda Enthusiast

I look forward to seeing pictures and progress. Best of luck on your build. :thumbsup:

3. efhondakid

efhondakid My name is Byron. VIP

I never understood why one would want to use a mis-matched motor an tranny combo.:shrug:But anywho, I still am in for the pics and progress updates.

4. h2b4door

h2b4door New Member

Thanks. I have tons of pix but i cant figure out how to upload em it just shows up X all the time :confused:. I havent seen or heard of an h2b civic anywhere around me so i dont have any personal experience w/ it but i bet it makes a night and day difference :D

5. BrutalB83

BrutalB83 Brutal Moderator Moderator VIP

Well in the particular case of H2B, being able to use a B-series transmission makes it more of a bolt-in affair, whereas you'd otherwise have to do some cutting of the transmission tunnel in order to get the H22 tranny's shifter up into the cabin.

Plus the availability of shorter-geared transmissions obviously...

6. h2b4door

h2b4door New Member

:fosho2: You guys should help me post pics!!:p

7. h2b4door

h2b4door New Member

i dropped off my b16 trans early yesterday at this dudes house to have it rebuilt and i just found out some good and bad news. Ill start with the bad news. He called me and said that my differential was blown and that all the gears needed to be replaced. before we pulled the motor and trans out 3rd gear was the only gear that would grind so i thought for sure it was an easy fix. I thought it was just the synchros that needed to be replaced :mad::mad::mad: guess i was wrong. Now time for the good news.......I GOT A FREE TOYOTA TERCEL that has a jdm turbo motor lol he asked me if i wanted it and i said HELL YEAH I WANT IT lol it needs new pistons rings but whatever its a free car. anyways now i dno what im going to do its either i completely rebuild the trans or find another one:(

8. h2b4door

h2b4door New Member

9. BrutalB83

BrutalB83 Brutal Moderator Moderator VIP

To post pics in here, they have to first be posted somewhere else (the gallery, MySpace, Car Domain, whatever), and then, you right click on the pic you want to post, choose "copy image location" and then come here, click the little "Insert Image" button that looks like a mountain with a yellow sky, and then hit paste, and then enter...

10. Luis998

Luis998 Honda Enthusiast

Someone rep the man for being so freakin' helpful! :D

11. h2b4door

h2b4door New Member

ahhh thank you sir!

I just tried doing that it still shows up as X for some reason i think its my computer r somehintg ugghh

Last edited: Jul 2, 2008
Verification:
Draft saved Draft deleted