4 Gen. Civic Owners Brand New Never Mounted or Drilled 4 Piece Body Kit

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

MMAGUY55

It's a front bumber, rear bumper and 2 side pieces.

I paid 600 so let's make a new home for this SINCE I'm building a Honda Hatch Rally thing ....

Manufactor is:
GTP
396 Lemon Ave.
www.importfan.com

I can email I picture but can't upload it ??

I don't know if new users can attach images("Go Advanced" and it's under the reply window); but simply giving the name of the kit would make it easy.

There is no name or that was what's on the sticker stuck to kit? I wanted to post a picture to show the kit. Where is the go advanced deal I just looked ???

At the bottom; there's "Post Quick Replay" and "Go Advanced", click on "Go Advanced".

At the bottom of the text box, there will be another area, "Addition Options" and in there, click on "Manage Attachments". You should be able to upload photos through that. If it doesn't show up or work, you probably do not have sufficient privileges. You can use Photobucket, Flickr, etc. to upload photos also and link to them.

It's a privilege deal cause I know what your talking about it's not on my screen ... I'll have the wife upload or try it later ... How many posts or whatever do you need to put up a small picture ?

Thanks for your imput tho

3 more and pictures are coming !!! Thanks for heads up eg6sir

Let me know Guys and Girls ....

Thanks Again

Attachments

• IMAG0097.jpg
    IMAG0097.jpg
    651.8 KB · Views: 168
Got a few PM's eg6sir but nothing Serious so I bumped the ad is all ... Gotta try and I need the room so I can post my Rally Hatch Project ... I'll start a new tread soon I've never seen one like mine yet !!!! =)

Have a good day HondaSwapers

I can hold up to my 89' Hatch but it's not a refference point any more, since I have a pre runner front end now ... I bought for this car when I was lowering it and making a street car, far from where I'm at now ...

Got a few PM's eg6sir but nothing Serious so I bumped the ad is all ... Gotta try and I need the room so I can post my Rally Hatch Project ... I'll start a new tread soon I've never seen one like mine yet !!!! =)

Have a good day HondaSwapers

been there done that got the tee shirt. ;)

4281578645_9a10c3fb6a_b.jpg

Looks Fun but not even close to my Mini Desert MONSTER pictures coming !!! lolololol

Fully Cage Bumper to Bumper and no stock bumpers lololol

Back