4 Gmail invites

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

CRX-YEM

Super Moderator
VIP
Well, it seems that I have some Gmail invites left over.
I've got 4 that I can give out.

in return you've got to promise not to vote for Bush.
anybody but Bush. I don't care if it's Nader,Badnarik, Kerry, or some other 3rd party candidate

PM, I'll try to do it on a first come first serve basis, but I won't be home unitl abut 10pm tonight to give em out.

That is all

Good thinking, I would do the same thing, but Google hasnt given me the option to send out invites yet :(

I have 5 not to vote for Kerry.

Although I dont like Bush's platform on gay marriage or stem cell research.

Originally posted by New2TheCarScene@Oct 11 2004, 07:17 PM

[post=401294]Quoted post[/post]​

Well then I would really consider your vote wisely. To ban gay marriage and stem cell research is a huge priority of bush, and with spots that will probally open up during the next term on the supreme court, consider wisely your vote.

Will G-mail ever go public?

Originally posted by asmallsol+Oct 11 2004, 10:51 PM-->
New2TheCarScene
@Oct 11 2004, 07:17 PM

Well then I would really consider your vote wisely. To ban gay marriage and stem cell research is a huge priority of bush, and with spots that will probally open up during the next term on the supreme court, consider wisely your vote.

[post=401429]Quoted post[/post]​

And consider that Kerry cant make up his mind on anything. He spoke in both debates in hindsight about what he WOULD'VE done, not what he will do. its easy to point out mistakes after they've been made.

I say .|. to the tree huggers, especially for the guys like Brian giving Kerry their vote yet they bash California. Who do you think made Cali the tree hugger state it is now? certainly not the hardcore or even modest republicans.

Originally posted by New2TheCarScene+Oct 11 2004, 07:56 PM-->
Originally posted by asmallsol@Oct 11 2004, 10:51 PM
New2TheCarScene

And consider that Kerry cant make up his mind on anything. He spoke in both debates in hindsight about what he WOULD'VE done, not what he will do. its easy to point out mistakes after they've been made.

I say .|. to the tree huggers, especially for the guys like Brian giving Kerry their vote yet they bash California. Who do you think made Cali the tree hugger state it is now? certainly not the hardcore or even modest republicans.
[post=401432]Quoted post[/post]​

Ah buddy California has had two republican governors in the last 12 years, and one democrat who was voted out of office. Almost every new law that the democratic governor has made has been over turned. All the CARB laws, started back in 1976, when the house in California was mostly republican, we did have a democrat for a governor. However if you have ever seen pictures of what L.A. and the Bay Area looked like, and what air quality was before the catylitic converter you would be in support of these laws. The air quality was at critical levels, and it was considered a severe health risk to be out doors. There was very little opposition to the emissions laws for a reason. Then under Governor Wilson (republican) we started the sniffer test, and now under the governator we have the dyno test. So get your shit straight.

Cali is strict, but their laws are their for a reason. There are 0984083208308234 million FnF guys over there, and on top of that, I swear cars out number people. If there were no emission laws, the life expectency there would be in the 40's for sure. During the 60's, the Highway (Bike?) patrol actually wore gas masks with there normal uniforms.

somone hook me up i can't vote cause im a canadian but if i wher to vote it would not be for that redneck bible thumping freak you dumbasses elected last time ( actually you didn'y electic him his dads friends did)

thats good enough for me. :D

if you want an invite, you need to post your current email address to send the invite to

Originally posted by MaaseyRacer+Oct 12 2004, 12:35 AM-->
Originally posted by New2TheCarScene@Oct 11 2004, 07:56 PM
New2TheCarScene

Ah buddy California has had two republican governors in the last 12 years, and one democrat who was voted out of office. Almost every new law that the democratic governor has made has been over turned. All the CARB laws, started back in 1976, when the house in California was mostly republican, we did have a democrat for a governor. However if you have ever seen pictures of what L.A. and the Bay Area looked like, and what air quality was before the catylitic converter you would be in support of these laws. The air quality was at critical levels, and it was considered a severe health risk to be out doors. There was very little opposition to the emissions laws for a reason. Then under Governor Wilson (republican) we started the sniffer test, and now under the governator we have the dyno test. So get your shit straight.
[post=401473]Quoted post[/post]​

Right get my shit straight.

"we did have a democrat for a governor. However if you have ever seen pictures of what L.A. and the Bay Area looked like, and what air quality was before the catylitic converter you would be in support of these laws. The air quality was at critical levels, and it was considered a severe health risk to be out doors. There was very little opposition to the emissions laws for a reason. "

fucktard. Its funny how you have to qualify that. The democrats are the ones who let it get out of hand and are called tree huggers for a reason. dumbass. get your shit straight

Originally posted by pissedoffsol@Oct 12 2004, 07:23 AM
thats good enough for me. :D

if you want an invite, you need to post your current email address to send the invite to
[post=401521]Quoted post[/post]​

Brian you of all people I cant believe are voting for Kerry. You talk so much trash about tree huggers and shit and then wind up supporting Kerry what a joke.

Atleast Bush isnt a fraud. He may not be a genius but he's not going to lie to you and he's sure as hell going to give you his opinion rather than sway in the wind.

...and for the ultimate john kerry ad people claimed those quotes were taken out of context like F 9/11 was but thats incorrect. They were all quotes from various different questions he's been asked and his answers...not spliced together to make things sound different than they iwere intended.

I dont agree with Bush on some things but Kerry is just as big of an idiot, obviously trying to bring back the times of JFK. Fuck the guy doesnt even have his own style, he's riding on the coattails of the Kennedys years after their death.

Originally posted by New2TheCarScene+Oct 12 2004, 07:23 PM-->
Originally posted by MaaseyRacer@Oct 12 2004, 12:35 AM
Originally posted by New2TheCarScene@Oct 11 2004, 07:56 PM
New2TheCarScene

[post=401473]Quoted post[/post]​

Right get my shit straight.

"we did have a democrat for a governor. However if you have ever seen pictures of what L.A. and the Bay Area looked like, and what air quality was before the catylitic converter you would be in support of these laws. The air quality was at critical levels, and it was considered a severe health risk to be out doors. There was very little opposition to the emissions laws for a reason. "

fucktard. Its funny how you have to qualify that. The democrats are the ones who let it get out of hand and are called tree huggers for a reason. dumbass. get your shit straight
[post=401962]Quoted post[/post]​

Wow, I love how you just proved me wrong. Anyways I am not going to even bother with a responce to that nonsense. If anyone wants a a gmail account send me a PM and tell me that you are honestly voting for anyone but Bush. Oh and please be sure to send me your first and last name, plus your current e-mail address.

Back