4 GSR Fat 5's with BFG tires for sale!

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

You'd need about 20 more sets of rims to be anywhere near Clayton's league.

It starts small. Then next thing you know, you're building a seperate 14'x14' shed to keep all of them.

Fuck me, if I could scrape together 500 phyre, I'd be all over these. :(

Would you take a payment plan? lol

Same here.

That, and I really don't need any more wheels and tires. I'm trying to cut down on my spending. 2000si, they're all yours.

(If I'm not stepping on your toes here, Phyre...) No he won't. I dunno why people gotta lowball what is already one hell of a deal.

These would have been sold 30 minutes ago if I had 500 to put into them. I could use a set of summer rims.

I would do $450 shipped.

The break down of $400 shipped is $250ish in my pocket, $150is in UPS's pocket.. Going off of the reasoning that if I walked by a set of fat 5's with nice tires on them for $250 I'd buy them on top of the set I already have.. It makes sense in my head.. lol.

$450 shipped is only $300ish to me, $150ish to the shipper.. Thats a little easier to swallow.

Come pick em up, you can have them for $300!

Start driving, you should be able to get there in less than a day.

how much did you get for them if you dont mind me asking???
i just sold my fat fives with no tires for $120...average here in ct with tires is about $150

Woah dude, hook a brotha up with some fat 5's.

Man....I miss my fat 5's. Those are my favorite rims. I would take em over a set of brand new anythings...almost. Mine got stolen :(

how much did you get for them if you dont mind me asking???
i just sold my fat fives with no tires for $120...average here in ct with tires is about $150

$305 + 148 Shipping. Was a pretty nice set though, and had great tires on them.

Back