4-more Days

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

NASCAR is Badass!

i've been to 3 darlington races.

its better than i expected, and infinitely better when you're able to watch it in person.

CART is also badass, and its coming to st petersburg.

www.gpstpete.com

:werd:

We use to goto the Daytona 500 when i was little, but now we just goto the Texas races. This year i'm picking the CL meet over the races since they fall on the same weekend.

I went to the Indy race at Texas Motor Speedway also, it wqas badass, but the cars sound nothing like they do on TV. On TV they have that high pitch sound, in person they have that domestic rumble on de-cel.

All I have to say is #29 is no good, where did he finish last year?

This is a different year though, look at where all the Childress cars are at right now.........Don't forget, Harvick was suspended for a race last year for rough driving and got caught up in a lot of wrecks he didn't cause......

Childress>Hendrick :owned:

All i have to say is that it can take a ton of skill to drive that heavy ass car around an oval for 3 hours..a lot of strength, endurance, and finesse. Did anyone watch the first brickyard 400 in indy...my dads car was there. His driver, during qualifying spun 180 in turn 1 and hit the wall at 180 mph. That was in '94 and we havent raced winston series since. if you remember it was the winston west car from oregon that was white and pink(#91)...check it out.

Back