4 puppies for grabs

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Turbo&Auto

Nick Go FAST!!
We're getting rid of 4 of our 7 dogs. We just wont be able to take care of all of them, a baby and then anything else life throws at us.

They are very well tempered, NEVER bite anyone EVER!! They're big time cuddlers and love to sleep in the same bed. They are a mix of Doxie and Min-Pin, really cute lil pups!

2 boys, both black and 2 girls, 1 black 1 red. The 1 black girl has been spade since there was a recent pregnancy scare :lol:

They are 1 1/2-2 years old, received all their shots and are pretty well trained. They will take your slippers if you leave them on the floor though :lmao:

Local pickup is obvious, I will drive an hour or so to meet someone if they're interested.

Pics will be up soon......

The one boy looks just like a mini-doberman and the other looks like a mini rottie.

The girls are true mixes :lol:

I'm actually leaving work now so when I get home I'll throw some pics up.

Cheddar:

cheddar.jpg

cheddar1.jpg

Minnie:
minnie.jpg

minnie1.jpg

Odi
odi.jpg

odi1.jpg

Ogre
ogre.jpg

ogre1.jpg

The 2 boys may be spoken for. I'll know later today or tomorrow. Minnie is truly my favorite of the group. Very mellow but an be vicious when messed with :) Plus she's the one that usually will come and cuddle up at night.

Sho nuff

I should have said which was which huh :lol: Sorry, its been a rough month already.

Cheddar and Minnie are the girls. Ogre and Odi are the boys. They will all be 2 years old in May. My wife and I(wow thats weird still) watched the mother give birth to all of them and we even had to help with Ogre. His head was HUGE when he was a lil lil pup. Whichever dog anyone chooses we will include a bunch of pictures of them growing up. We were pic happy :)

They're straight!

Cool, you'll be very happy with her. I think we have dog harnesses for all of them, so you can have hers. Its better for the dog then a regular collar.

They're straight!

Cool, you'll be very happy with her. I think we have dog harnesses for all of them, so you can have hers. Its better for the dog then a regular collar.
Nice, I'll be in the South Jersey/PA area this Saturday when I move back to school. Where in PA are you?

The Golden I grew up with passed last March and my friend's yappy Pomeranian is no fun. Oh, that's what I forgot to ask, I imagine she can deal with another dog but does she get yappy at all?

HAHA Rachel Ray just said there was a party in her mouth...

Last edited:
Minnie is being spade on Thursday of next week. Anytime after that is good. One of the other dogs mounted her and got stuck, which usually means 1 thing...... So we're playing it safe and having her spade, vets suggestion.

Edit: I'm in East Stroudsburg, just over the Delaware Water Gap bridge.

Rachel Ray said that quite on purpose. She KNOWS why people watch her.

Also, looking at you with the new text (SlushBoxTeggy) is like seeing you in a suit or something.
Funny you mention it, I've been dressing nicer recently. And I'm actually enjoying not wearing t-shirts all the time.

But back to the puppies, I forgot the most important question. Is Minnie housebroken?

Back