4 rotor RX7 ?

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Celerity

This thing f*ckin SCOOTS !

-> Steve

P.S. I have no sound on my work machine, and that kinda looks like a V8. I'm told it's a 4Rotor from down under - But I can't hear it to make up my mind. Lemme know how it sounds.

yes that thing does fucking scoot must be 8-9 second car judging by his launch and what not- maybe faster- sounds kinda like a fricken motor cycle on crack! i think its sweet and a 4 rotor rotary engine would decimate looking @ the differance between the 2 rotor american rx7 and the 3 rotor jdm conterpart!

The US had the Cosmo, in a 20B in the 70s. Finding one is tough.

Carbbed, of course.

-> Steve

Originally posted by YangpaNemsay@Dec 16 2004, 01:37 PM
THAT SOUNDS SO SEXY when it takes off from the line.

Wouldn't it be awesome to drive one of those around on the street?
[post=433158]Quoted post[/post]​

street wise that thing looks like you would just get wheel hop and spin all over screw that - that car was built for flat straight road-

Wheel Hop This!

cw_rotors.jpg

OH MYYYYYYYY GAWD. you think my 240 can take it>?

This is kinda old, I have seen this shit, if anyone wants to host a vid or two I have some more of these 4 rotors. Either that or IM me and I will send them to you.

he build that block? ive heard of 4 rotor from my friend that has a fc, but he says they put 2 2-rotor engines inline together...

You can put the two 2 rotors together, but you'd have to make a custom crankshaft and use the center rotor divider plates (whatever you call them) in between all the cambers.

Back