4 sale msr rims and tires!!!!!!!!!

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

pilot

I have a set of gunmetal msr rims with 205,40,17 wali tires. I used these maybe 300 miles, they are in perfect shape, no curb rash or scratches and are basically new. they are a uni lug 4 bolt pattern. I can e-mail pictures if you are interested. $525obo thanks :eek:

i got 2 Infinity 12's, Alpine mono amp, and a Q-Logic box i can trade you, I dont need wheels or tires so i can also sell it to you if you want

i will traid you for 1 twelve fosgate he2 in a custom vented box and 2 8inch fosgates and a 300watt alpine v12 amp

Wow that same set of wheels with wanali tires is on ebay right now is that your ebay item or someone elses..Oh yea and for 525.00 i can have the same set of 17 inch MSR wheels and same wanli tires shipped for 525.00 give or take a few bucks and thats all new no miles on either item..Thats off ebay.P.m me and let me know bottom $$$ on them.Also what kind of audio do you need what size amp or subs or whatever need to know that too..Thanks later.

Back