4 sensors???

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

qtmac_mien

wNzIzNTY5NnM0MTNkZmQzMXk1NDE%3D.jpg

Can any1 tell me which 2 sensors those are in the picture above???? If the picture isnt working its the 2 sensors on the back of the b16 block....Also the 2 sensors UNDER the Vtec solenoid???

number 1 is the knock sensor i know that for sure the second one i have no clue but there is only one plug that fits on it so i plugged it in..lol

Originally posted by civiclxb16@Jan 8 2005, 11:04 AM
number 1 is the knock sensor i know that for sure the second one i have no clue but there is only one plug that fits on it so i plugged it in..lol
[post=442963]Quoted post[/post]​

are you sure #1 is the knock sensor? b cuzz im my manuel it says that the konck sensor is on top of the metal tube and its treaded into it.

number 1 is the knock sensor i know that for sure

how sure are U'?....I dont think thats the knock sensor..Or I now for a fact thats not the knock sensor.....
Those are some oil tingy tingy :lol: ..I dont know..But Its Not the knock sensor... :D

Originally posted by bklyneg@Jan 8 2005, 08:57 PM
one is the ks and two is the oil pressure sensor.
[post=443170]Quoted post[/post]​

even he said it is so we are going two against one there buddy ting tang..... :p

Originally posted by civiclxb16+Jan 8 2005, 10:34 PM-->
@Jan 8 2005, 08:57 PM
one is the ks and two is the oil pressure sensor.
[post=443170]Quoted post[/post]​

even he said it is so we are going two against one there buddy ting tang..... :p
[post=443173]Quoted post[/post]​

sh*t ....
hihihihihihihihihi.....I dont know......I guess Im dumb.....

something tell s me One of them is the oil pressure switch, the other one is another oil (something)........sending ...tingy..lol<---I've been drinking....

Heres a PIc.........Look closely..It Might help a bit....
rear_breather_tank_plumbing.jpg

no the one in the first picture is the KNOCK SENSOR if three of use are telling you it is the knock sensor why do you want to keep tring? the first one was the in that pic you had is the knock sensor that is not the knock sensor in the one you posted i can't think of it right now but it is not the knock sensor how do i know you ask? easy because that is the one sensor i didn't hook up since i am running a p28 happy i hope that answers your question

i have the b16 jdm block which has 3 sensors and i noe for sure it isnt the konck sensor. the konck sensor doesnt have a plug like that.

#2 Oil Pressure sending switch.

so then what is the one in the white?
gallery_36828_1_1105299236.jpg

because i don't even have it plugged in there is no plug going to it with my set up could i be missing something?

Originally posted by civiclxb16@Jan 9 2005, 02:34 PM
so then what is the one in the white?
gallery_36828_1_1105299236.jpg

because i don't even have it plugged in there is no plug going to it with my set up could i be missing something?
[post=443369]Quoted post[/post]​

if #2 is the oil pressure sending unit, then wut is #1?? i have a plug that fits onto the #2 plug and its the same color and i also have a plug that fits onto #1 that is the same color but it only has 1 wire instead of 2..Could the other black wire be a ground wire???

Originally posted by civiclxb16@Jan 9 2005, 02:54 AM
no the one in the first picture is the KNOCK SENSOR if three of use are telling you it is the knock sensor why do you want to keep tring? the first one was the in that pic you had is the knock sensor that is not the knock sensor in the one you posted i can't think of it right now but it is not the knock sensor how do i know you ask? easy because that is the one sensor i didn't hook up since i am running a p28 happy i hope that answers your question
[post=443252]Quoted post[/post]​

:hmm: ------------> :eek:

in the first pic, the knock sensor is not even there. it is missing. it goes in the empty hole closest to the deck on the number 2 cylinder.
#2 is the oil pressure sending unit. one wire.
#1 has something to do with coolant temp sensor. i've taken it out and there is a "probe" that sits in the coolant. 2 wires.

in the first pic, the knock sensor is not even there. it is missing.

according to civiclxb16, the knock sensor is there..... :p ----> BUDDIE!

Back