4 to 1 vs. 4 2 1 dc sport headers

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

which is better 4 to 1 or 4 2 1???... shiet i neeed headers... i want 4 to 1 but shiet no one has it... so ima end up gettin 4 2 1 dc sport headers.... thanks yall!!! :worthy:

(red neck voice) wel yall it is tis up to u. 4 to 1 focuses on high end pwr and 4-2-1 focuses on more mid range i think. i think thats right. well YALL your welcome. yall

Translate for English Speakers
Its up to you. 4 to 1 focuses on high end power and 4-2-1 focuses on more mid range power. I think thats right. Your welcome.

1. Honda 4 Cylinders only have 1 Header!

God Damn. Holy Shit. Stop spelling shit, Sheit, I dont think many of are muslims. Dumbass.

I recommend the 4-2-1 header it makes most its power around 4000 rpm range and adds a bit more tourqe.the 4-1 is for high end 6000 and up range unless you upgraded your valve train stick with the 4-2-1
hope that helps!

I WOULD LIKE TO KNOW WHY NOT MANY PEOPLE DO 4-2 HEADER ON CIVICS, THEY HAVE THE ROOM TO ADD IN A EXTRA PIPE ALL THE WAY TO THE BACK OF THE CAR. ?

My freind just dynoed his ITR with a DC sport header, made 1whp. Lol. what a POS. Don't waste your money on such a shitty peice of metal. Save your money and buy a real header like the JDM ITR 4-1 header or better.

Originally posted by JORDAN23RYAN@Mar 7 2004, 10:27 PM
I WOULD LIKE TO KNOW WHY NOT MANY PEOPLE DO 4-2 HEADER ON CIVICS, THEY HAVE THE ROOM TO ADD IN A EXTRA PIPE ALL THE WAY TO THE BACK OF THE CAR. ?

because there is no fucking point
2 pipes = more weight
more weight = slower

i say get the 4-1 headers if anything. if your racing...the only time u need the mid range power is in 1st gear...

Originally posted by Sergey P.A.@Mar 23 2004, 03:16 AM
isn't a DC2 4-1 a copy of a JDM 4-1 98 spec type r, with a 2.5 collector,
deffenettellly go with 4-1

no they make a regular 4-1 with the small collector and they make the DC JDM 4-1 with the 2.5" collector... that one is the copy of the JDM ITR 4-1... but if you are looking at that one then just get the REAL one... the quality is better and you can run the skid plate to keep it from scraping the ground and getting dented to fuck

who sells the skid plate online? I just picked up my ITR 4-1 through hmotorsonline and need the skid plate.

matt

E had the link........where the hell is it........can't find it currently

but well worth the cashish...

can't go wrong with an oem piece......

Just recently received an order I placed from jhpusa, and it consisted of the 98 spec jdm ITR 4-1 header, upper heatshield, the skid plate and the collector head gasket. They don't sell the skid plate but Wilson at Jhpusa was kind enough to get it for me from a retailer close by. Worth every penny. You can get the skid plate at fastlineperformance.com

Back