4 X 4 Del Slow

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Havok

Check out the mad wheel gap!

s3ed7bfed57e4e.jpg

s3ed7bfe04bb03.jpg

s3ed7c004ef436.jpg

s3ed7c0315f37e.jpg

What a difference...the whole tire/wheel combo is actually smaller than the oem ones, I went from 185/60/R14 to 195/50/Z15.

Would anyone like to go mudding tonight? (Like someone with a ZR2 maybe? Or a Jeep with a blown axle?:))

wheel gap yes, but some bad ass wheels too! good to see someone knows how to pick tires too. those potenzas are the shiznit.
-canyon

Yes, but it looks a lot smaller becuase of the tires. The 185/60's were friggin huge when I compared them to the 195/50's.

I wonder if you have more wheel gap than my truck. You need to drive up to CT sometime and we will go offroading.
Get some springs dood.

:withstupid:
you dont want to use stock lugnuts with aftermarket rims
especially open ended ones
open ended ones whel they are open to the ellements will allow the lug stems to rust

and stock lugnuts are more of an accorn shape (rounded) this is correct for stock rims
but aftermarket rims have more of a V shaped hole so the stock nuts dont seat in as well and come loose easily
get some aftermarket lugnuts on there

Looks good. When did you get the car fixed from the accident? From those pics you cant even tell that it was hit.

Yeah, I might order some Kyokugen Lugnuts from Jason or MachIII...and the mudflaps are for offroading, that's the whole point of this thread, where have you been? :)

what ever you do, dont buy kyokugen lugs. The key blows. I like the lugnuts but my key is on the frits. I am going to have to buy a new one soon. I swear that they make the key out of playdo because the thing strips so easily. Go to daliracing.com and buy the rays/volk ones for 95 shipped.

BTW nice choise on tires :)

Back