40 Below Summer V. Beastie Boys

Who is better?

• 2. Beastie B

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Originally posted by dohch22a4+Dec 10 2003, 03:07 PM-->
Originally posted by LeanMeanMarine@Dec 10 2003, 11:50 AM
dohch22a4
@Dec 10 2003, 02:25 PM
I heard a 40 Below Summer song on Backyard Wrestling and it licked asshole.

eat a dick homo. you obviouslt dont appreciate good. scratch that, awesome fuckin music

Dude, don't have a period over nothing, that's my opinion and you can eat a whole bowl of dicks if you are going freak out about it. And if you're real hungry, you can have seconds.

As far as good music, 40 Below may be good in your eyes; however, their music just doesn't appeal to me. I think they lick asshole- deal with it. I don't know good music, huh? Have you ever heard of Johnny Hahn, Joe Satriani, Liquid Tension Experiment, Demeux Borgir? Any of those? How about Eric Johnson, Twiztid, Deicide, or Half-Pint? Here's a couple of more well-knowns for ya: Led Zeppelin, Pink Floyd, Sublime, Primus, Linkin Park, Mudvayne, Slipknot, Mighty Mighty Bosstones, Tom Petty, Nine Inch Nails, Black Sabbath/Ozzy Osbourne, Jimi Hendrix, Eric Clapton/Cream, B.B. King, Tool, Van Halen, System of a Down; how about any of those small-time guys, huh?

Don't open your big mouth when something as subjective as a musical preference surfaces, Jesus H. Tapdancing Christ. I disagree with something you like. Big deal. And if you can't accept the fact that there are people who are going to do so, then you can fuck off and grow up. :roll:

Led Zeppelin, :yes:
Pink Floyd, :yes:
Sublime, :yes:
Primus, :yes:
Linkin Park, :yes:
Mudvayne, :yes:
Slipknot, :yes:
Mighty Mighty Bosstones, :no:
Tom Petty, :yes:
Nine Inch Nails, :yes:
Black Sabbath/Ozzy Osbourne, :yes:
Jimi Hendrix, :yes:
Eric Clapton/Cream, :yes:
B.B. King, :yes:
Tool, :yes:
Van Halen, :yes:
System of a Down :yes:

As far as tool goes the lead singer is acutally the lead singer for A Perfect Circle as well. Linkin Park sucks, Tom Petty is cool, and you spelled Dimmu Borgir wrong :p. Thank you!

I owned every tape, cd and lp the beastie boys have ever made. Then my tape player and record player broke....so I sold them. Now I just have their cds. I got a bunch of shirts too.
Eat a whole bowl of dicks...priceless!

I couldn't remember how to spell it, but they're fuckin' great anyway. Spelling error or not, you still got owned, so don't try to act like you're coming out of this one on higher ground. Anyone with half a brain knows that Maynard sings for A Perfect Circle, you're not special, but thanks for trying to be clever. :roll:

I thought you were one of the more intelligent and tolerant posters on this board. You're dumbass comment has lost you about 100,000 cool/mature/not-an-asshat points, which I suppose doesn't really matter to you anyway.

im still down for 40 anytime rather than beastie boys... then again im only 19 and also like A Perfect Circle, Godsmack, Sevendust, Ill Nino, Nonpoint, Trapt, Taproot and more. So you are welcome to your OPINION as I have them as well so feel free to bash me all you like... it doesnt bother me as you think it may dohch22a4... have a nice day

I'm glad we can just chalk it up to differences. :)
I was just shocked that you reacted as you did. Oh well. Bygones and such.

so am I
Originally posted by dohch22a4 Posted on Dec 10 2003@ 08:19 PM
one of the more intelligent and tolerant posters on this board
... cuase i think i am. Im sorry about the differences...

brian (leanmeanmarine) you should just drop it. you should know this site is full of "hardcore crackas from the suburbs" so they will pick anything that closely resembles rap, over a fairly unknown rock band.

best song eVeR Dynamite Hack- Boys in the Hood :lol:

Back