400 whp, on the move, friday we will dyno, pics

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

hotrex

WELL HERE ARE A FEW TEASER SHOTS, jordan and i installed the kit under a tent made of tarps in the freaking rain all day. kit came out serverly clean, and this turbo is a whale, i dont even start to see any boost until around 4k. but when it hits, its fucking rediculous. car is a dog out of boost due to the super low 7.9:1 compression, but when it sees boost it peps right the fuck up. its pretty obvious this thing will have zero low end and hardly any midrange powerband. can you say vicious lopsided topend?? i can :S

setup is as follows,
7.9:1 comp .10 over b16a devconed block, srp pistons eagle rods, stock head.
.63ar gt35r
hotrex custom "party girl" manifold
precision 780s
xoxo racing dual trumpeter bov, sounds knarly, seriously.
2.5 inch charge pipes,
AsIaN PeRsUaTiOn 29x9x3 bar and rice intercooler
3 inch stainless dp with flex
3 inch half exhaust, ( pipe with resonator cut off behind seats) turbohf style
plx m300
turbosmart 2 stg boost controller
tuned by chris ( xenocron) on crome pro.

planning to eat 20 plus psi. she kicks

on with a few pics.
000_1020.jpg

000_1021.jpg

000_1022.jpg

000_1024.jpg

000_1025.jpg

000_1026.jpg

000_1027.jpg

wtf did you do to your wheels? lol

where you out driving it tonight? i thought i saw you take a right onto riverside ave...

also, if you're dynoing after 5, i'd like to go if you want me there :) i'll take pics and such.

bri, im pretty sure well still be there, victor research/bristol dyno.

hey, any chance one day this week you d want to throw a quick street tune on this piece of shit so i can get on it a bit, open up that 13.05psi spring, make sure the wg works, and no ignition related issues?

i always got a few extra bucks, or ill come wax your condo for ya.

ill even stand guard and watch the sti and throward off would be vcr tossers.

but seriously, this thing should move out. oh and hey, if you have any idea how to bypass the vtp so i can run crome pro, it would be greatly appreciated if you could help me do it, if not just tll me how.

i thought you did all your own tuning? :p

wtf is vtp?

with my 4 inch k&n on it, its not as jungle fever as you think, but it hits like a metric ton of bricks.

vtp is vtec pressure sensor

yeah frank, this is the car that was never going back together because i have no idea what im doing remember?? this is also the car that will piss and shit on anything your little rat pack of fagots could ever wish to cobble together. :shrug2:

sick

too bad my car got jacked and i dont have anything to put that manifold on that i ordered from you

ps. hotrex did you get my email i sent ya the other day?

saw this one HMT also. Nice job, glad to hear your happy with it. You running open DP? If not that might help your spool time by about 200rpm :p.

why didin't you call my ass? lol

im busy mon night, maybe tues or wed we can run a streeet tune

Quoted post[/post]]
why didin't you call my ass? lol

im busy mon night, maybe tues or wed we can run a streeet tune

long story, iwas in fairfield this morning, on the way home my throttle cable bracket i made broke, took me like 4 hrs to limp it home with the cable electrical taped to my clutch master cyl.

im gettin a solid cel, and i know its the chip. i swapped ecus with my buddy and it threw no codes today i bummed a usdm vtec solinoid so i can now run crome with no issues.

tuesday or wednesday would be cool. ill install my walbro tomorrow.

dude josh thats insayne you did a pretty sick job at that i kno when im ready for a turbo im coming to you thats of coarse when i get my car fixed with the right motor

Hotrex . . . nice work. I cant wait to see what kinda #'s it puts down.

Quoted post[/post]]
yeah frank, this is the car that was never going back together because i have no idea what im doing remember?? this is also the car that will piss and shit on anything your little rat pack of fagots could ever wish to cobble together. :shrug2:

Hahaha

Hahahaha im still laughing.

Back