400 whp, on the move, friday we will dyno, pics

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

josh has not been seen since his car was tuned on friday ive heard he currently driving across country he just cant get enough...ill bet he slept in his car friday night....haha im just kidding i will send this to his aim so he can come on here and post his numbers.i dont want to thread jack and tell everyone his numbers :x

im dl the vid from HMT now, saw the thread too but ill keep quiet and let him tell yall what he did

389.91 hp 270.1 tq at 21 psi

very happy with where its at. coulda picked up some hp for sure with a diff set of cams and a diff intake manifold. other than that she ran great.

pulls like a bastard on the street thats for sure

site1232.JPG

very nice

^ and like u said a diff intake mani cams and some adj cam gears would put u over 400 at the same boost level and then some.... but shit 10hp is nothing congrats

lets see some burn out vids lol

--maybe now you'll have some time to smiley tig up my mani so i can buy something to put it on :)

very nice...hell it almost looks like a torque curve for a normal car...every time i see dynos for a honda i think "thats the way they should come from the factory". Then i remember im going N/A with juice :cry:

TOTALLY SICK VID. "Im never touching the high boost setting EVER."

Between that and the fact that you used the word palpitations in a sentence just gave me a new respect for you and confirms that fact that HondaSwap has one of the most intelligent Member Bases of any automotive forum. Its just crazy i tell you.

winter warmup was last weekend weak turnout. we got about 12 runs a piece in it was fun as hell.

Back