$400 !

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

looks like some people made out pretty well, i think i did. graduating is a great accomplishment money or not. congrats to those that graduated :beer:

Doods, telling this board that you got more money than the last guy is retarded. For those who graduated, like that other guy said, "Congrats." I have some friends who didn't. They aren't worried about how much $ they'll get when they do, they're just hoping they won't be 20 yr old seniors. yeah i got some $ when i graduated, but now that i'm a lil' bit older, i appreciate the other things my parents did for me. Paid for me to go to New York, threw me a party and invited all my friends, my dad had that "now you're a man" talk w/ me, my g/f's parents threw me a party, my parents took me out to my fav. restaurant "Old Spaghetti Factory." God i miss those days. When everything was so simple. Now i pretty much NEED money to survive. It kinda sucks. So, who gives a crap how much money your friends or your relatives got, be happy you got somethin', and if you didn't, be happy anyways :D . Just my .02

Back