4000th post

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Status
Not open for further replies.
nah not yet
found all the parts i need online though :)
gunna check the local yard to see if i can get em locally though

and to think, i'm just about to hit 3,000... <_<

sweet sweet, so what all did you have to look for? taillight, bumper cover, any body panels themselves?

taillight
bumper cover
and that rear trim piece between the taillights where the license plate is

you need to apply yourself more
you're not putting enough effort into your post whoring

ahh
i guess customer service can get in the way of a solidly whored out post count.... in that case 4K isnt too bad :)

stick with it :thumbsup:

Rev8k is the ultimate post whore...My proof is he calls out other people on post whoring, when in fact he is doing the same thing. Stats to back up my facts : look at my join date : posts ratio, then look at his.

Originally posted by E_SolSi@Jun 8 2004, 02:12 PM
ahh
i guess customer service can get in the way of a solidly whored out post count.... in that case 4K isnt too bad :)

stick with it :thumbsup:

i would like to blame all the white trash and mexicans that fail there credit checks and that ask dumb questions that are not needed to bve ever asked.... ie: why cant i get a phone? why do i have a deposit? sit back and think about all tho's unpaid bills then leave my store with out asking why

Originally posted by Havok@Jun 8 2004, 04:49 PM
Rev8k is the ultimate post whore...My proof is he calls out other people on post whoring, when in fact he is doing the same thing. Stats to back up my facts : look at my join date : posts ratio, then look at his.

Did I ever deny that? lol

:gives: It's not really a big deal. but since you brought it up, posting to tell everyone the obvious is, well... post whoring so now you are no better than I am.

Originally posted by revolution8k+Jun 9 2004, 12:14 AM-->
@Jun 8 2004, 04:49 PM
Rev8k is the ultimate post whore...My proof is he calls out other people on post whoring, when in fact he is doing the same thing.  Stats to back up my facts : look at my join date : posts ratio, then look at his.

Did I ever deny that? lol

:gives: It's not really a big deal. but since you brought it up, posting to tell everyone the obvious is, well... post whoring so now you are no better than I am.

See, you did it again. My post whore narc on you was informative, therefore NOT being a post whore. This is a worthless post, and I am post whoring now, because I have already stated the obvious. Bah, I still hold the record for most posts per day, it was like 223 or something, someone took a pic. So there. Quality over quantity. That was still the best tread ever, but the Ladder thread is getting up there in contention for thread of the year.

um ok, it wasn't worthless because I was in essence saying :gives: meaning... well :gives:

When I call out other people on post whoring its nothing more than a joke. Because it is the pot calling the kettle black. A humorous expression. if you take it seriously how am I to blame??

Post counts mean shit to me really, but your post "as informative" as it was...was just another instigation into some more pointless drama...

Can I get a :locked: please?

This topic has gotten out of control. There will be no further discussion / argument.

Closed by a moderator.

:locked:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back