40yr old virigin actor goes nuts

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Status
Not open for further replies.
Get over yourself. I'm not trying to offend anybody's religion. Stop acting like a child.
I'm acting like a child? Because i used YOUR logic against you and now you realize it doesn't make any sense? oh shucks, stop acting like a woman...

He has a very good point, do you honestly think that every last muslim wakes up every day and says, "Allah damn I hate them American infidels!" NO! Its just ignorant to think that way.
thank you :)

No one every said they did. I never did. I'm just pointing out that's the extreme case of that religion. Everything has their extremes. How do you guys think I'm really giving a blanket statment for the whole religion?? I said one sentence. Maybe cuz I said it was still "being Muslim", but i'm just talking about this specific case.

No one every said they did. I never did. I'm just pointing out that's the extreme case of that religion. Everything has their extremes. How do you guys think I'm really giving a blanket statment for the whole religion?? I said one sentence. Maybe cuz I said it was still "being Muslim", but i'm just talking about this specific case.

Dont worry I wasnt only pointing my finger at you. Its funny because me and my mom were talking about this same thing today.

I'm acting like a child? Because i used YOUR logic against you and now you realize it doesn't make any sense? oh shucks, stop acting like a woman...

thank you :)

I said one sentence. I don't carry stereotypes close to my heart and I could care less whether the guy was black, white, or fucking purple. I don't care what his religion is. I'm just saying, that just because it's in the muslim realm, it's still Muslim, even if it's extreme.

And stop with the pompous, childish insults. It's making you look like the typical, egotistical jackass that society portrays as being male.

Last edited:
Dont worry I wasnt only pointing my finger at you. Its funny because me and my mom were talking about this same thing today.

No, I understand that. That's why I said I don't think anybody else said anything like. I definately didn't mean it that way. I don't know why it was taken that way.

I said one sentence. I don't carry stereotypes close to my heart and I could care less whether the guy was black, white, or fucking purple. I don't care what his religion is. I'm just saying, that just because it's in the muslim realm, it's still Muslim, even if it's extreme.

And stop with the pompous, childish insults. It's making you look like the typical, egotistical jackass that society portrays as being male.
That's the point, the muslim extremist religion and the muslim religion aren't even in the same 'realm.' If they were, they would all believe in the EXACT same thing... So NO, it's not 'still muslim.' Go ask Mohammad Ali if he considers those 'extremist' even remotely part of/connected to the muslim religion.

And stop with the word twisting, it's making you look like the typical, retarded, dumb shit, that society portrays as being female.

Just thought Id point out that as Im reading this thread, theres an add at the top of the page for Single muslim.com. I lol'd for a sec.

That's the point, the muslim extremist religion and the muslim religion aren't even in the same 'realm.' If they were, they would all believe in the EXACT same thing... So NO, it's not 'still muslim.' Go ask Mohammad Ali if he considers those 'extremist' even remotely part of/connected to the muslim religion.

And stop with the word twisting, it's making you look like the typical, retarded, dumb shit, that society portrays as being female.
f_grade.gif

Minimum allowable amount of muslim hatred not achieved. Please see me after class.

f_grade.gif

Minimum allowable amount of muslim hatred not achieved. Please see me after class.
red x :(

and the neg rep for 'being a jerk'?! are you fucking kidding me?! YOU of all people and the things you say to people have the nerve to neg rep me for something like that... wow, hypocrite much?

Last edited:
Whats up with everyone at each others throats lately? :dunno:
You'd think the person who talks the most shit on here would be more tolerable of things you say but no, they neg rep you because you just happen to be talking shit to the person they are trying to e-fuck...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back