420, wtf??

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

cxjon

HPIM1414.JPG

so i had a huge headache at work... we had a medicine cabnet and in there i found these packets of ibuprofen.... when i opened them i thought this was funny and had to share

We get some decent weed in PA. I had some nice jamiacan red hair a couple weeks ago. :drool: 6 ounces of that shit.

I haven;t seen a quater bud in a while...
But that's probably because I've been broke and buying 8th's.

Nothing now that Iim on probie. :cry:

Quoted post[/post]]
Quoted post[/post]]
I haven;t seen a quater bud in a while...
But that's probably because I've been broke and buying 8th's.

Nothing now that Iim on probie. :cry:

That's got to suck. :cry:

Yeah, that's the first time we've got anything over an 8th in, wow, a few years. Our dude was out of the usual high-grade schwag we get, with nothing in sight, and I refuse to smoke dirt weed. So we decided to treat ourselves. :mrgreen:
I can't stand schwag either, when I first moved here I had no connections within a hour drive so I bought some, smoked like one joint of it and haven't touched it since :p

I was buying some dirt for a while.

This kid moved above my friends house. We kept hiding our weed from him, cause he seemed really shady. Then I brought a keg over and asked him if he wanted to drink. Someone brought up weed and he came downstairs with a GODDY. Ever since then this kid buys massive amounts of weed, smokes us out for free. Of course we buy from him too, he's spotted me ounces before. And if he had enough he'll spot me whatever I need.

Back