420, wtf??

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

"but my wife told me that she could not swallow fast enough to keep it from dripping down side of her mouth"
BAHAHAHAHA.................... lol wtf is that?

wtf is that? thats called a good night
lol
especially when she wipes across the bottom of her lip with her finger and licks it off... :ph34r:

why would you snort tylenol? acetaminophen doesn't do shit to you does it?
i don't think it does, but i was just curious
i tried rails of caffeine pills... piss poor...

i used to do pixi sticks when i was a kid... fucking lame

I used to sell caffiene pills to MS'ers at the roller rink. I walked over to Kmart, jacked a few boxes and sold them for 5 for $5. My grandparents never understood how I could walk out with 50 bucks when they only gave me $12. :mrgreen:

You'd be amazed at the flock of kids that was around me.

if you wanna get high off OTC drugs, jsut get a bottle of Robitussin gel caps and take all 20 of em. fun shit, trust me.

http://boards.marihemp.com/boards/thd19x10124.shtml

i would advise against the gel caps...

It was a friday night and my friend and I were rather boared. We are both spending a substantial amount of time on probation which is cutting out many drugs that we have used in the passed. I have been intrested in trying DXM for a while but couldn't seem to find it in its purest form. I was surfing the internet the night before and was reading about it on Erowids wonderful drug information site. I then learned how many OTC drugs actually containded DMX and which of them drugs were the safest to use. So friday night I figured it was time to go to our local walmart store or drug store and check out our options. After looking over the shelves very carefully we decided to go with Robitussin cough gel caps. They contained 15mg of DXM per capsule and also included no other active ingredients. It is said that you need atleast 200mg to catch an alcohol effect. I figured with 300mg I would atleast hit the second plateau. After the math was quickly done in our head we deicided we needed two bottles and would have to take all twenty pills a piece. After returning home which was about 8:30pm we each swallowed down a whole bottle and sat back and waited. It had seemed that about a half hour went by and nothing yet so we decided to take a lap around our town which takes about 20 minutes. It was bout half way around town that the so called "robo walk" was begining to kick in. That was nothing compared to what was about to happen. After returning home and nestling in my room with some good music the buzz had started to begin. My face was turning a flushy red and it felt like my head was on fire. My friend was feeling the same effects. All concept of time was gone like a usual trip off LSD. The onset of the buzz was horrible and very uncomfortable at first, well that was untill the real effects kicked in. The burning sensation stopped after about 30 min. and the buzz was spectacular. At one point I felt like I could just lay down and fall asleep, but then a roaring rush of energy would fly through my body and i would be ready to go again. It was much like a roaler coaster ride. The body buzz was my favorite part about it. It was like I had drank way too much alcohol but without the anxiety. It was definetly a buzz that i had never felt before. I'm sorry to say I didnt recieve any hallucinations and i was really hoping that I would. It is a possibility that i didn't ingest enough of the DXM. This will be something i will try again. I do not recommend this to an ameture druggest. This is a serious drug and I recommend you know your limitaions and your body before trying it. On my drug scale DXM gets a 4.7 out of 10. It did the job and I'm hoping it will again.

active ingredient is DXM, erowid has a section for it...

SPECIAL WARNING - Coricidin Cough and Cold
There are many over-the-counter products which contain DXM. Most contain additional active ingredients which are best avoided at high doses. The higher the dose, the more likely problems are. One product which has caused problems for many people is Coricidin Cough and Cold which contains DXM and Chlorpheniramine Maleate. If you are using DXM recreationally, avoid using Coricidin Cough and Cold as your DXM source. We have collected a few reports specifically about people's experiences with Coricidin.

http://www.erowid.org/chemicals/dxm/dxm.shtml

sooo, if you liked it, then why would you advise against the gel caps. they are pretty much the only one that contains only DXM. I started with corocidin, but after reading up on it, i will never use it again. besides the high from the Robo was better i think. about the feeling like you skin is burning, yea the same thing happens to almost everyone, either burning or itching.

also, look around on Dextroverse.org. its got some info there.

man, im so high. about an 1/8th in a blunt. between myself and 4 other people with 4 different kinds of weed. it was the greatest thing that we've ever created. im so baked, i need to lay down hhahaah.

[towellie]i have no idea whats goin on right now[/towellie]

Don't robotrip. Its retarded and unsafe. I refuse to use any pills for recreational drugs. Pharmies are dangerous shit and you really shouldn't be getting fucked up on them. They are FAR more likely to kill you than acid, shrooms, weed, coke, and most other comon drugs.

If you want to get high, smoke pot. If your're on probation or get tested for job purposes/whatever.. Dont..

Its pretty simple, quit ODing on weird over the counter shit, thats just stupid and dangerous.

And that hot, itchy feeling you get is more than likely your blood pressure being absolutely through the roof.

992uj.jpg

Back